Nylon cagoule section

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
Cagoule

Re: Nylon cagoule section

Post by Cagoule »

That would be great...!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

WHY???

The fact that its take a month to get any replies would seem to speak for its self

Just start a thread with a suitable title and interest members will respond

Take a look at the 'Messy rainwear' thread in the Pictures & Videos section its been running for more than three years and has 20 pages

Why does everyone want to divide the forum in to their own small niche sections!!!!!

In MY opinion there are enough sections to post in
YKK

Post by YKK »

Ray wrote: November 13th, 2017, 5:30 pm WHY???
I can understand why you would question creating a new section just for Nylon Cagoules.
Because there only seems to be about 5 people in this entire board that love the old style Nylon Cagoules.
I think I would be correct in saying most people here are into PVC and Rubber Macs which is fine of course.

I love the 80's Nylon Cagoules but if any sysadmin would prefer I didn't post about my adoration for such items
please clarify. Should we keep our posts to the Off Topic Section?
Example below of a screechy, noisy 100% Nylon Cagoule below:
^FANTASTIC^, at least Cagoule78 would perhaps agree with me?
Last edited by YKK on April 12th, 2018, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rainwear-experience

I cant speak for Admin but IMHO there's no reason why you shouldn't post about your love of cagoules, it may be that only minority of people like them but they are very much a part of the rainwear scene which is what this forum is all about

What I object to is people wanting to divide our already small community into smaller and smaller groups, let's be inclusive of ALL rainwear and related topics rather than be exclusive to all our own individual niches
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

Would love to see an independent section ONLY dedicated the LONG nylon and PVC raincoats.
rainwear-experience

I think we should have a section totally dedicated to macs made from 150 micron Blue PVC, the left sleeve should measure exactly 19 inches while the right sleeve should be 15 inches exactly, the mac should have large rubbery buttons except for the top two which should be made of coal

The inside of the mac should be smoothered in Goose Fat to provide an extra layer of protection, it would also come in handy for cooking roasties on a Sunday

Why do some people want to split an already small community in to even smaller chunks

You do not need a separate section just post in the main section and anyone who is interested will respond, either that ror if you need to be the king of your own little castle then set up your own site
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Cagoule78 wrote: August 30th, 2018, 5:25 am Bit of a petulant reply Ray.
Tell me......what section of rainwear do pvc aprons and rubber gasmasks belong to???
Fishing section? lol lol
NylonPVC

Post by NylonPVC »

I love anything nylon, so it would be great having more people into wearing nylon cagoules and possibly nylon trousers and talking about it.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

NylonPVC wrote: January 21st, 2019, 5:30 pm I love anything nylon, so it would be great having more people into wearing nylon cagoules and possibly nylon trousers and talking about it.
Have two pair of nylon trousers ( old Peter Storm & another pair)
Wear them for car washing, dog walking etc - plus " other" occassions
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
hoodtight

Post by hoodtight »

I so agree. Who has been wearing their cagoules or nylon waterproofs this wet weekend? Let's hear reports, pics and stories!

/Users/gjltd/Library/Mobile Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/Documents/RECENT NET/RAB RESOLUTION/IMG_2774.JPG