GAY GUYS SUB FORUM

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
hoodtight

GAY GUYS SUB FORUM

Post by hoodtight »

I'd suggest a forum for those who enjoy their own gender in rainwear?????
rainwear-experience

Re: GAY GUYS SUB FORUM

Post by rainwear-experience »

WHY ???

This is a forum for people who love / passion / fetish for all things Rainwear

I treat everyone as equal and think most of the posters on this forum do the same

Rather than split into different factions shouldn't we be banding together because of the very thing that brings us here and tolerate everyone

It's interesting to read "I'd suggest a forum for those who enjoy their own gender in rainwear?????" when your heading is "GAY GUYS SUB FORUM"

I think you might have missed something
HeatherluvsPVC

Re: GAY GUYS SUB FORUM

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Totally agree with ray@rainwearcafe, this is a site for those who are into rainwear and all the wonderful materials, shapes, sounds, textures and colours that this comes in.
I myself have, for many years, had a strong liking for female shiny PVC coats/jackets and rainhats which gradually evolved into a love of all articles of feminine clothing but since joining this site I have also come to appreciate cagoules and other articles of rainwear which I had not previously considered so thank you to every one who has contributed and lets all stick together in our love of all things rainwear.