Rules

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
sissy_sofi

Rules

Post by sissy_sofi »

Hello everyone,

From what I can piece together the rules of this website are fall into two categories:
legal requirements, ie: no minors in pics, no nudity.
morality of the majority or morality of plaintiffs

What I am asking of the Moderators establish a set of rules and have them available for all to view. I think that would be a good way to establish guidelines for this community.

Thoughts?

sissy_sofi
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Re: Rules

Post by Rainwearboy »

You agreed to the rules here : http://www.rainwearcentral.com/ucp.php?mode=register
when you joined.
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

IMO the rules are generic and vague. Could you be more specific? What is obscene to one person is acceptable to another. For example, I believe pictures of others posted online should be consenual, therefore could I file complain of every picture from the behind of rainwear in the streets. I am aware of the laws of my my nation but the server(s) for www.rainwearcentral.com could be in a stricter nation, could change from week to week. Where is your website registered, it is using the code ".com"

I know being a moderator can be difficult when members push boundaries, which happens often when if comes to fetishes. What has been the protocol when members push boundaries or have to be disciplined?
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

When posts are reported and found to be out of bounds we do ban people.