male or female

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
mackintoshed

Re: male or female

Post by mackintoshed »

That may be so. I still stand by my statement, my friend.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I am a trans-female, transitioning and i know there are a couple of other Trans folks as members a couple of female members as well, some Tv identifing folks too.
I have been a member for many years and have always found it welcoming and inclusive.
Please don’t prove me wrong, there is enough transphobia elsewhere in my life i hope the last comment wasn’t as such.
Lets get swishy!
raincape

Post by raincape »

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: November 23rd, 2015, 9:35 pm Would it be possible to have a gender preference option added to our profiles? I too would rather be involved with females but I don't mind watching videos of fellow male fetishists enjoying their rainwear in the same way I do ;)
I think thats something that is missing also a photo of the member as well that way you have an idea who you are messaging!!!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I don't know about photo's being made mandatory, hardly anyone fills their profile in anyway. Now that is something which should be looked at.