male or female

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
hoodtight

Re: male or female

Post by hoodtight » July 22nd, 2013, 8:58 am

alerog37 wrote:I strongly suspect that the vast majority of your contributors are male BUT BUT it would be excellent know which are female because if, like me, you only really want to get involved with couples or females I do not want to waste time corresponding with other males. Any hope?
That makes sense as there are also some of us I suspect would prefer to be involved with those of the same sex, so gender preference could be useful as long as it didn't offend anyone...

kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria » November 23rd, 2015, 10:57 am

and don't for tv/cd too

Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland » November 23rd, 2015, 9:35 pm

Would it be possible to have a gender preference option added to our profiles? I too would rather be involved with females but I don't mind watching videos of fellow male fetishists enjoying their rainwear in the same way I do ;)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!

mspakamac

Post by mspakamac » October 15th, 2016, 6:48 am

For years I was reticent about participating in this site because I was unsure about how I would be received, me being TG. Dipping in and out of this site, I gained the impression that it was for mac loving males discussing females wearing macs. Since becoming 24/7 TG, I'm a lot less bothered about how I am received online, when I already deal with occasional prejudice in reality. That plus the fact that many of my photos are publicly available to view anyway makes gives me more confidence to appear here. The fact I am TG has to be obvious from my pics. Having some kind of 'preference/leaking' option could be more welcoming for those who live more anonymously.
I adore my foldaway plastic macs and nylon macs http://www.plasticmacs.com

Stephie

Post by Stephie » January 9th, 2017, 2:50 pm

I think there are a number of options - males wearing macs of any description - it doesn't matter!
females - same as above
crossdresser / TV's - so do guys think they cross dress if wearing a ladies raincoat and does it matter?! TV's, TG - participate part or full time dressed as a woman. The brave ones go dressed outside! A note, I have moved from CD to TV and loving it, although still closeted
Bi / Gay - again, it doesn't matter!

Anyone should feel at liberty to correspond or arrange to meet anyone they like and categories don't matter as we're all in this lovely fetish together, that's why we're here. What I hate in any forum type, anywhere, any interest whatsoever are the nitpickers, the narrow minded or the ready to poke fun at comments - I had my fill of that at TV Chix!

blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay » February 17th, 2017, 12:37 pm

Off the main topic but here goes.

Why is my main screen covered in all kinds of extra characters.

Please help, pretty please.

Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy » February 20th, 2017, 3:36 am

Press Ctrl and F5 or clear browser cache

HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC » March 4th, 2017, 4:27 pm

Doesn't matter to me whether you are male/female, gay/TV/TS/straight as we are all here through our love of all rainwear, but if you wanted to I'm sure you could list your gender on your profile.