Getting Lost

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
PVC Raincoat

Getting Lost

Post by PVC Raincoat »

Hi Paul, is there anything you can do to fix a small problem. Every time someone has posted a web address to go look at something, I end up going away from this site and if I don't keep hitting the " go back" button I loose being here. Is it possible to have us jump to another web opening to see these things, but still keep this one open, so that when we close the extra one we wanted a quick look at, we are still conected here. I hope that's sort of clear and you understand what I'm geting at. Thanks. Chris
pete

Re: Getting Lost

Post by pete »

You can open it in a new tab, or if your browser doesn't have that function you can open it in a new window.
- Pete
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

I agree, rather than clicking on the link normally with the left mouse button, use the right mouse button to click on the link, that will bring up a little menu on which there should be an option to "Open link in new tab / window"
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

If your mouse has a wheel, click the wheel. this opens a new tab in firefox and chrome with the content of the link
PVC is sexy.
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

Thanks guys, that is what I wanted to say. Just middle click the link.
Did you know if you middle click a tab it closes it?
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

I didn't know that, but now i tried it, it works.
PVC is sexy.