Nylon cagoule section

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
Cagoule78

Nylon cagoule section

Post by Cagoule78 » October 10th, 2017, 2:28 pm

Would love to see an independent section dedicated the nylon cagoule.

Cagoule

Re: Nylon cagoule section

Post by Cagoule » November 13th, 2017, 2:03 pm

That would be great...!

Ray

Post by Ray » November 13th, 2017, 5:30 pm

WHY???

The fact that its take a month to get any replies would seem to speak for its self

Just start a thread with a suitable title and interest members will respond

Take a look at the 'Messy rainwear' thread in the Pictures & Videos section its been running for more than three years and has 20 pages

Why does everyone want to divide the forum in to their own small niche sections!!!!!

In MY opinion there are enough sections to post in

YKK

Post by YKK » December 9th, 2017, 12:08 am

Ray wrote:
November 13th, 2017, 5:30 pm
WHY???
I can understand why you would question creating a new section just for Nylon Cagoules.
Because there only seems to be about 5 people in this entire board that love the old style Nylon Cagoules.
I think I would be correct in saying most people here are into PVC and Rubber Macs which is fine of course.

I love the 80's Nylon Cagoules but if any sysadmin would prefer I didn't post about my adoration for such items
please clarify. Should we keep our posts to the Off Topic Section?
Example below of a screechy, noisy 100% Nylon Cagoule below:
^FANTASTIC^, at least Cagoule78 would perhaps agree with me?

Ray

Post by Ray » Today, 4:34 pm

I cant speak for Admin but IMHO there's no reason why you shouldn't post about your love of cagoules, it may be that only minority of people like them but they are very much a part of the rainwear scene which is what this forum is all about

What I object to is people wanting to divide our already small community into smaller and smaller groups, let's be inclusive of ALL rainwear and related topics rather than be exclusive to all our own individual niches