Other types of gear.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
KlepperGuy

Other types of gear.

Post by KlepperGuy »

Although this is Rainwear Central, surely dressing for pleasure does not stop there.

I have been turned on by many clothes made of Rubber, PVC and plastic since my teens.......but my collecting habits never stopped there, it certainly was not restricted to macks and waterproofs.

As a kid, a teenager and as a young man, things like diving suits, wetsuits and industrial waterproof gear always held a fascination. When I lived at home I had my secret 'stash' of gear, but leaving home and later getting married just gave me the freedom to collect and enjoy.

Total enclosure using diving gear and hazmat suits have all played a part in my dressing lifestyle.
In the 1980's the cold war brought new items to discover and explore.....the rubber/vinyl NBC and hazmat suits created in the eastern block or the west Germany........not the UK, who wants to wear a cloth suit impregnated with charcoal...Yuk!!

The German Zodiak suit had to be an ultimate design in chemical protection, but then there was the Russian models and the Czech OP1 suit.
Incredible to wear.

In the 1970's/80's, one piece latex suits held a fascination for years.......wearing a second skin made of rubber was wonderful.

Strange but with me ... what goes round comes around again........latex just took a back seat and finally perished. Heavy duty gear, stronger and more practical came to the fore again and I explored the world of heavy duty protection and waterproofs.

So the question is.........IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WHO DERIVES PLEASURE FROM THE HEAVIER TYPES OF GEAR ???????

Klepperguy
Kinky-In-Scotland

Re: Other types of gear.

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Heavier type protective clothing an waterproofs were what got me started on my fetish journey and are still the main focus of it today. For me, there is no better feeling than bein encased in a heavy PVC rain suit or chemical suit, rubber boots or waders, industrial rubber gloves and a gas mask or motorbike helmet, I can spend hours at a time dressed like this, and the sensations just get better as the PVC heats up as you wear it.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

This is the sort of subject I love to see when I first turn on my PC in the morning as it wakes me up and gets the juices flowing. While I love the smell and feel of latex I much prefer the heavier gear. My problem is two fold. I am married to a wonderful wife but she hates rubber in all it's forms. Secondly I have never had the money to purchase gear like KlepperGuy describes. But that does not stop me from dreaming about being put into a 'real' rubber diving suit, waders, rubber gloves and gasmask and .... [will leave that to your imagination]. When out working in the garden etc. I always wear wellingtons PVCs and rubber gloves, loving it better if sun shining to warm it all up. In the privacy of my little office love to put on two pair of industrial gloves along with a gasmask and other gear and ...... Would love these dreams to be a reality though.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I love pu nylon and have been hunting a all in one for a while, like an adult version of the kids puddle suits, have a couple in the millets cagoule fabric but would like one in more peter storm / k way fabric of old.

Also love plastic, have some clear plastic jeans from new look, plastic pants, clear plastic rainwear.
Lets get swishy!
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

annabell-cagoule wrote: April 16th, 2019, 9:36 pm I love pu nylon and have been hunting a all in one for a while, like an adult version of the kids puddle suits, have a couple in the millets cagoule fabric but would like one in more peter storm / k way fabric of old.

Also love plastic, have some clear plastic jeans from new look, plastic pants, clear plastic rainwear.
I have been looking for the same and was very lucky to find a bright pink adults all in one rain suit on Ebay.
annabell-cagoule

Wow! Would love to see it,
I have found a company who make kids all in one that now do an adults version too in the same material, same fabric as regatta use for their stormbreak cagoules, they are doing them in pink, navy and royal blue, £25! Might have to buy a couple :) xx
Lets get swishy!
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Oo what site is that on? I would more rainsuits
zack99_uk

Post by zack99_uk »

annabell-cagoule

Those are the ones.