Wearing PVC at home

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
pvclovering

Wearing PVC at home

Post by pvclovering »

Does anyone else wear PVC rainwear around home? I havea couple of PUL unisex cagoules. The black semi transparent one I wear when there is rain. Also have a shiny black cagoule. I have worn it outdoors but like to wear it around home quite often,
Calsurf212

Re: Wearing PVC at home

Post by Calsurf212 »

I do at times.....also have wetlook nylon windbreakers. Do you wear yours out a lot ? I have started to but usually a but further from home. There are a lot mire vinyl / pvc jackets these days though so it us getting more common and easier to wear....
jamesgreenberg

Post by jamesgreenberg »

A lot of the time, yes - rainwear and also more "fetish" items such as general PVC clothing. love the look and feel of it.
pvclovering

Post by pvclovering »

I do wear my raincoat outside when possible Calsurf 212. Mainly when there is rain, but sometimes when no rain about, but cloudy and cool.
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

I would wear it 24/7 if I lived alone but my wife would send for men in white coats if I did now. So now limited when I wear it indoors. However, whenever gardening etc. always wear wellingtons, PVCs and rubber gloves. Love it especially when sun shining and it warms up !!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Washed the car today and as always dress for the job:
PU bib n brace, Dunlop wellingtons and black rubber gloves
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
dotaa

Post by dotaa »

I usually a glass clear one piece suit from Fabimonti in my room until the inevitable happen and I took off when I leave my room. I keep my plastic panties on even when I leave my room.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I love wearing all of my pvc around the house. From any of my 150 plus raincoats and rainsuits, pvc panties and shorts, pvc bed boots, to my pvc skirt and 12" high heel pvc boots.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

raincoatboy wrote: April 13th, 2019, 12:53 am I love wearing all of my pvc around the house. From any of my 150 plus raincoats and rainsuits, pvc panties and shorts, pvc bed boots, to my pvc skirt and 12" high heel pvc boots.
Great collection of PVC clothes you have there
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

hotwilly wrote: April 13th, 2019, 7:10 am
raincoatboy wrote: April 13th, 2019, 12:53 am I love wearing all of my pvc around the house. From any of my 150 plus raincoats and rainsuits, pvc panties and shorts, pvc bed boots, to my pvc skirt and 12" high heel pvc boots.
Great collection of PVC clothes you have there
Thankyou. Oh, and don't forget all of my gloves. Rubber ones, shiny vinyl ones, plastic ones, short ones, and really nice shoulder length chemical rubber gloves that are wide enough to fit my whole head into;)