Wearing PVC at home

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Johnnyrbr

Re: Wearing PVC at home

Post by Johnnyrbr »

I thought I was the only one who would put my shoulder length glove over my head but now I know I'm not alone thanks to raincoatboy. Love it !!! Along with my Russian Gasmask really erotic !!
KlepperGuy

Re: Wearing PVC at home

Post by KlepperGuy »

Wearing PVC (or whatever gear you like) at home is probably done by 99% of us. Yes some of the gear I like can be worn in public, but the majority is for home use.
Most times when I dress I wear wellies or waders as well as the pvc/rubber gear. Adding gasmasks and gloves gives total enclosure, something I have enjoyed ever since I first pulled a mack or overtrousers over my head and face and breathe in the wonderful aroma. I wear PVC, rubber and plastic macks most days at home and often use one as a dressing gown in the evenings...........curl up on the settee reading or watching TV dressed for pleasure.

I often read that some guys can't do such things as their wife or partner would not like it...........thankfully my late partner derived as much pleasure as I did from the gear, so it was 'normal' for us to do it.
Yes I realise I was very very fortunate.

Does anyone else wear their macks as dressing gowns to relax in ?

Klepperguy