Reactions from other people

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rubbermac

Re: Reactions from other people

Post by rubbermac »

When i wear my Yellow Rubber Friesennerz people,mainly men,tend to bump into me.....
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rubbermac wrote: April 10th, 2019, 7:57 am When i wear my Yellow Rubber Friesennerz people,mainly men,tend to bump into me.....
Because they are blinded by it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

rubbermac wrote: April 10th, 2019, 7:57 am When i wear my Yellow Rubber Friesennerz people,mainly men,tend to bump into me.....
I find that if Im wearing Hi-Viz, strange :lol: :lol: :lol:
rainwear-experience

pvclovering wrote: April 9th, 2019, 8:31 pm A few weeks ago I was waiting to cross the road wearing my new semi transparent black PUL cagoule when a girl maybe late teens turned round and smiled. I am under no illusions. I imagine she liked the idea of seeing someone wearing PVC. After all, most of us like to see PVC being worn.Wish I had chance to ask her thoughts, bhe lightschanged and we went our seperate ways,
"I imagine she liked the idea of seeing someone wearing PVC"

Yes that'll be it, probably not thinking 'how' odd

"most of us like to see PVC being worn"

Really? Well I'm sure most of us on this forum probably do but not sure about the general public otherwise we'd see more of it being woen in the street

"Wish I had chance to ask her thoughts"

I despair, it seems normal (from what I read on this forum) for people to ask complete strangers to comment on how they're are dressed

Although asking the wrong girl might result in her telling you exactly what she thought and not in a good way

"bhe lightschanged and we went our seperate ways"

Such is life
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: April 10th, 2019, 9:00 am
pvclovering wrote: April 9th, 2019, 8:31 pm A few weeks ago I was waiting to cross the road wearing my new semi transparent black PUL cagoule when a girl maybe late teens turned round and smiled. I am under no illusions. I imagine she liked the idea of seeing someone wearing PVC. After all, most of us like to see PVC being worn.Wish I had chance to ask her thoughts, bhe lightschanged and we went our seperate ways,

Really? Well I'm sure most of us on this forum probably do but not sure about the general public otherwise we'd see more of it being woen in the street

I despair, it seems normal (from what I read on this forum) for people to ask complete strangers to comment on how they're are dressed

Although asking the wrong girl might result in her telling you exactly what she thought and not in a good way

Such is life
Whing bag!!!!
rainwear-experience

spitfire617 wrote: April 10th, 2019, 9:05 am

Such is life
Whing bag!!!!
lol Fantasist!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: April 10th, 2019, 9:08 am

Such is life
Whing bag!!!!
You are jealous because no one notices you in your Hi vis wear!
rainwear-experience

spitfire617 wrote: April 10th, 2019, 9:36 am
rainwear-experience wrote: April 10th, 2019, 9:08 am
Whing bag!!!!
You are jealous because no one notices you in your Hi vis wear!
Damn, you've got me sussed :D

I was more concerned that while I was out buying my Daily Mail no one commented on my jeans and jumper combo and there was no one in the supermarket I could follow / not follow

I did manage you shout at some random people "go back to where you come from" so that cheered me up

When I got home I put on my Hi-viz jacket and went out to test the theory, I hadn't gone more than ten paces when someone walked in to me "Oi" I shouted but they just replied "who said that?"

It appears I'd picked up my Harry Potter invisability cloak by mistake!!!
jamesgreenberg

Post by jamesgreenberg »

RachaelG wrote: April 9th, 2019, 11:40 pm I usually get a few strange looks from people, especially when I take off my outer coat and they can see that I’m wearing multiple coats
yeah i've had that too a couple of times!!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

i was wearing my original red peter storm in the local paper shop a few months ago and the shop assistant commented on how she hadn’t seen one in ages and that she had her cagoule with her today and pointed to a black modern peter storm over the head.
I was a bit taken aback at first but managed a good choice!
Lets get swishy!