Dealing with fetish

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
kinkychippy

Re: Dealing with fetish

Post by kinkychippy »

Oh yes me to thought I was a one off when a young boy at school. My love of plastic baby pants and macs and pvc cycling cape and leggings was my dark secret and would hide plastic macs in my bedroom so my parents would not discover them .I had a few close calls when my mother would enter my bedroom while I was playing with my young sisters plastic baby pants and later on found rubber. Even now some 50years later I still have to hide my large number of pvc and rubber stuff. My wife knows I have a fetish for plastic macs and pants but cannot accept it .It's not easy dealing with a fetish in this house that's for sure !!!! Bring back woolworths and the plastic rainwear racks .mum bought me a grey plastic mac for school, it was heavily, she was the best mum in the world then and little did she know that she was helping out with my rainwear fetish for plastic.
boundmacman

Post by boundmacman »

Am a free and single guy..never had to hide my fetish!
Just took delivery of pvc leggings, stockings and a fantastic pvc catsuit!
Total self indulgence..
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

I discovered my fetish in the age of 6 years. I did not know what it was. I liked the look and feel of ttansparwnt cling film. Long before pubertaet or women/girls played a role this attraction for soft plastic wrap was there. Long before i had any clue about sex , fetish and all this things. I also found me as the only one feeling so and so i told noone about it. At the beginning 21st century fetish came up. The first was the sm szene. But unless my obsession fir pvc, latex and cling film i do not have any sadistic or masochistic fetish. Only the pvc/ latex/ vling fetish. Then i found a forum in the internet with 25 years and learned that i am not the only one. It was a discussion board in fotocommunity. I am also an asperger autist. Maybe there is a common reason for both wko knows. My parwnts do not know about my fetish and also my friends i did not tell about. I am 40 years old now and only the internet knows anout it.
PVC is sexy.
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
pvclovering

Post by pvclovering »

I first got a love of wearing plastic in the mid 60s when wearing a plastic pakamac.As a 10 year old I couldn't understand my feelings,as I grew older it got clearer. Also been through the gaberdine and nyion stage, but now back to plastic/pvc. No-one knows how much I like wearing pvc, I suppose it is a fetish, but when I am out wearing my raincoat, I feel good wearing it.
Like others have posted, I thought Iwas the only person who loved wearing plastic rainwear. This site made me realise there are plenty of people who do.