Our first wank for boys and girls

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
cammacg

Re: Our first wank for boys and girls

Post by cammacg » March 3rd, 2019, 10:22 pm

My wanking began at primary school. It wasn't even wanking as we know it. A friend showed me how to roll my cock in the palms of my hands, almost like washing my hands, with my cock in the middle. I did it this way for a long time. I don't remember how, or when I cottoned on to rubbing my shaft up and down. What I do recall, is how good it felt to be able to do this new motion, and to be doing in the rubber lining of my mother's mack. It was a marvellous start to a life of wanking, and better still, rubber.

Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr » March 4th, 2019, 9:36 am

I also started at the age of thirteen having seen one of the lads doing it on the playing fields. Went home and did it in the toilet. Soon after Dad bought himself some Dunlop warwick wellingtons and I quickly found I was extremely stimulated by the smell and feel of the rubber. Have continued in using such items to this day. Always thought I was the only queer guy in the world to love rubber in all it's forms until reading Top Shelf mags.

thighbootman

Post by thighbootman » March 4th, 2019, 9:52 am

It seems that we all attained puberty at around the same age, 11 to 13, not surprising. There is also a very strong link to waterproofs, again given the nature of this site that is not surprising. But I notice that the only respondents to this thread and to the Shiny Yellow Oilskin Cape piece in 'stories' are men of a certain age. Did none of the ladies who subscribe to RainwearCentral ever wank or are they ashamed to admit it?

mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed » March 4th, 2019, 9:56 am

This is news to me. Ladies, on this site?

blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay » March 4th, 2019, 12:17 pm

I've noticed many of the same things as some of the above. And that is the attraction to rubber and I certainly have that fetish as well.

thighbootman

Post by thighbootman » March 4th, 2019, 1:08 pm

Rubbermackintosh from Gran Canaria us certainly a lady. I went to school with her in Scunthorpe and I can personally guarantee that she is female - I have been there (not Gran Canaria but in her action station!) Surely she is not the only lady member.

kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria » March 4th, 2019, 1:39 pm

mine was a bit strange probs about 13 or 14 was lying flat on my stomach reading a Batgirl DC comic enjoying look of batgirl in her black catsuit, mask cape and gloves, i had not noticed my growing and the fact that i ahd began humping, when suddenly i was aware of a huge wetness beneath me on my bed. It was many years before i became a hand wanker and even until my thirty's i would put a shiny or rubberist magazine on the floor and hump away until i came, but this would be my sheathed rubber pants !!!!! But in latter years a rubber or pvc cgloved handjob is my wank of choice, left hand flicking through i phone images and right gloved hand pumping away

Sophie-Cagoule

Post by Sophie-Cagoule » March 4th, 2019, 2:06 pm

Oh god I can’t remember, probably teens and really no idea how i came to it, excuse the pun.
But plastic sheeting and my little brothers plastic baby pants certainly were something that stirred the insides a lttle and after some fumbling probably resulted in an organsm of some sorts. Certainly can remember at being surprised at becoomg wet all of a sudden down there.

Nylon cagoules have always been my rainwear of choice (although i am looking at getting some thicker pvc bib overtrousers in the near future for using on wet days taking the dogs out). I must admit that slipping on a nice over the head cagoule certainly does something to me that leads to a big smile on my face afterwards! Lol xx

semac

Post by semac » March 4th, 2019, 8:08 pm

The above references to plastic cycle capes, leggings and souwesters certainly takes me back to my coming of age. Since the age of 7 / 8 I had been attracted to plastic macs as many of the girls at the time wore these as a matter of course. I had no idea what the attraction was at the time but I knew it stirred something in me. To put all this in context, I was a child of the Fifities and Sixties. My parents did not provide me with any information on puberty or 'birds and the bees' stuff so I had to work it out for myself.

I was 14 and my main means of transport was my bicycle. I needed some wet weather protection so I visited our local cycle shop and purchased my first set of plastic rainwear. I was now the proud owner of a Storm Cheetah cape, leggings and souwester. Storm Cheetah, at the time, sold two qualities of cycle raingear, a cheaper lemon yellow but reasonably substantial set and a more expensive orange set with leggings that were shaped to the leg and had snap fastenings on a gusset at the foot. I opted for the cheaper version which in total came to less than £2. I was so excited that donned the raingear, even though it wasn't raining, and cycled home.

Later that evening I announced that I was going out for a ride on my bike. It was overcast and spitting with rain so I dressed in my full raingear and set off. Although I had no idea what was going on with my feelings I knew I was excited about something and there was something pulsing in my loins.
I hadn't been riding for more than five minutes when a peculiar but very pleasant feeling was coming over me. The feeling became more intense and I proceeded to have what I later knew to be my first 'wank'.

That was the start of something wonderful. I subsequently upgraded to the 'orange' Storm Cheetah raingear and spent as much time out on bike rides as I could which always culminated in at least one wank per trip, just from the action of cycling. Obviously from here I was able to work out how to bring myself to a climax in a number of different ways.

I still possess a Storm Cheetah cape and leggings, although slightly battered and patched up, and still ride out in the hope of some cloudy or wet weather. Whatever the weather I usually manage to put my raingear on at some point during my ride.

Referencing your posts above, I envy those of you who had contemporaries to share and facilitate your sexual advancement, particularly group 'wanks'. I think that the thought of that level of activity excites me even today. However I think it unlikely that I will come across anyone on my rides who might feel the same.

I also take every opportunity to wear my plastic macs when out and about travelling or in town. Worn with confidence nobody seems to notice or care other than a few sly looks from those who may be similarly oriented.

I need to replace my cape leggings and souwester so if any one has any recommendations for where I can source these please let me know.

thighbootman

Post by thighbootman » March 4th, 2019, 11:24 pm

Difficult to find in the UK except maybe on Ebay these days. Everyone seems to wear hi-vis jacket. Might get some luck in Holland where many more people cycle.