Our first wank for boys and girls

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
kinkydenn

Re: Our first wank for boys and girls

Post by kinkydenn »

annabell-cagoule wrote: March 25th, 2019, 3:06 pm Always wondered about those plastic carting all in one suits...
I have a few, they are great!!!
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

Always wondered about those plastic carting all in one suits...
Sounds interesting. Can you point us to an example please?
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Those kind of suits are really nice to wear and I would recommend them to anyone with an interest in smooth unlined PVC.

Getting back to the nature of the thread, my first experience of PVC was while I was playing on a building site when I was about 12 in the early 1980's, some friends and I were just messing about as you do at that age when we came across a cabin with lots of yellow PVC rainwear, rubber wellingtons and PVC gloves in it, as a group we just looked in and decided there was nothing interesting in there and moved on, but for me I knew I wanted to go back in there and investigate further. Later on after we'd all gone our separate ways to head home, I went back to the cabin and spent some time in there, although everything in there was too big for me I couldn't resist trying some of the rainwear and boots on, this gave me an instant stiffening in my groin and I knew it was down to the feel and the aroma of the PVC, I knew I wanted to feel the material against my skin so I slipped off my trousers and pulled on a pair of the yellow overtrousers, this felt amazing to me, and it didn't take much fondling before I erupted into the PVC, that was me hooked, and now I'm touching 50, my favourite pleasure is to get into a PVC rainsuit and some wellies and enjoy the feel and the aroma of the material, I've lost count as to how many rainsuits I've had over the years, but there has always been an old school 2 piece yellow one in my collection.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
Kinky-In-Scotland

sergiouk wrote: March 27th, 2019, 10:44 am
Always wondered about those plastic carting all in one suits...
Sounds interesting. Can you point us to an example please?
Here's something similar, it's a military suit, the cuffs and ankles are button fastened instead of elasticated, but the material is the same.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-pvc-Pl ... SweadbBC~o
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

the workwear thing has reminded me of 1990 i was working at a cheese factory surveying the pipe lines
in an area i fould a pair of those long thing chemical/scientish long balck gloss rubber gloves
was lucky i had a private office to use and i had a fews days solo fun wearing them
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Can't do without my industrial black rubber gloves. Used them for many years for work and pleasure !!!
Kinky-In-Scotland

kinkycumbria wrote: March 27th, 2019, 1:46 pm the workwear thing has reminded me of 1990 i was working at a cheese factory surveying the pipe lines
in an area i fould a pair of those long thing chemical/scientish long balck gloss rubber gloves
was lucky i had a private office to use and i had a fews days solo fun wearing them
I don't think I could work anywhere you needed to wear protective clothing as that's the main focus of my fetish, I'd never be out of the toilets! :)
pvclovering

Post by pvclovering »

When I first wore a plastic pakamac as a 10 year old in the 60s, I had no particular feelings. After a short while I started getting strange feelings, with getting a stiff feeling and growing in my cock. At first I didn't understand it.but did later. I often put the mac on and masturbated in my bedroom. As I got older nylon had same effect. The cream shot out regularly! The times I "took myself in hand"!
I now have a couple a PVC raincoats, one to wear out in the rain the other for pleasure at home!
dotaa

Post by dotaa »

I was 13 and I was at my aunt’s place. There was this soft, thick, reusable, pvc glass clear shower cap in her toilet. I wore it as a wrap on my head down there to bed. I was too aroused to fall asleep. There was this squishy and crinkling sound. I released loads of it when my mum called me up for inspection.