Our first wank for boys and girls

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Re: Our first wank for boys and girls

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

I should add that just a few weeks ago I had my first proper outdoor rainwear wank! I felt nicely protected in Helly Hansen raincoat, yellow hi-viz rainpants and black Hunter wellies. I also wore my Marigold Emperor ME107 rubber gauntlets for extra sensation. I had just spent the previous hour or so having muddy welly fun in the terrific Essex tidal mire and found a nice secluded patch of grass to lie down on. I ejaculated so quickly that it was just like being a young teenager again and I was thrilled! It was all over in less than 30 seconds but what a great and memorable 30 seconds.
Shinyladylvr

Post by Shinyladylvr »

A very vivid memory for me was when I was 12 or 13. I was very aware that my cock would get erect, and certainly seeing certain things or even thinking about them would cause that sensation. A neighbor across the street and my mum would often walk across the road to each other’s house for a morning cup of coffee and chat and I guess they were both somewhere in their mid thirties. Our neighbor Betty had very prominent breasts and seemed often wear tops that showed some cleavage, and as she moved around on our kitchen stool you would sometimes see just that bit more between her breasts. If this wasn’t enough, she bought herself, or her husband bought her, a very shiny black PVC Mac that she would put on just to cross the road to come to our house. I don’t know why, but sometimes she would keep it on while drinking her coffee, chatting with my mum and smoking their cigarettes. It was this combination of seeing Betty, sitting in the kitchen, her large breasts covered in shiny black PVC, yet still showing cleavage that sparked an immediate urge for me to go upstairs and do something with the massive erection I now had. I came downstairs after about 3 minutes having enjoyed myself for the first time ever. As I re entered the kitchen my mum said nothing but Betty gave me a little knowing smile and wink which some weeks later when I was in her kitchen alone she asked me about. I was so embarrassed but she seemed quite casual about it and from then on I got so many more views of Betty in her Mac .....and I became a regular stroker thinking of her in her Mac.
warmac

Post by warmac »

Wearing my plastic mackintosh has given me enjoyable sensations for as long as I can remember. It was probably when I was around 12 that I started to slip my hand inside the pocket and stroke myself whenever no one was watching. It was around that age when I wore my mackintosh in my bedroom to enjoy the pleasure of a good wank.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Saltmarsh_Drifter wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 2:26 pm I should add that just a few weeks ago I had my first proper outdoor rainwear wank!
For me my first 'public' wank was in the summer of last year. I was out walking the dog in my cagoule with the rubbery
Iining. First, when there was no chance of being seen, I slipped off the jacket, removed my tee-shirt and put it back on again to have that lovely rubbery feel against my skin. The woods were cool, even on a warm day, and I had never known there to be anyone else around. I had become quite excited on the walk and pulled out my pecker for a fondle. Being a very shy person this was very intrepid for me and eventualy I made myself come behind a tree. Seeing the white fluid on the ground was strangely exciting, and I remember thinking that this was the first public wank I had had with my dick in full - not that there was anyone else around to see. But just as I was about to put the little man away a dog bounded up to me, and it wasn't mine! The old pecker went away as fast as possible and I walked away as fast as I could, having spotted a chap walking through the trees. I have no idea if he saw anything, I wasn't sticking around to find out. I walked those woods on many occasions and never met a soul, so what are the chances on that one occasion.

But back on the topic of first wank, who remembers uncontrollable erections for no reason whatsoever around the age of 12? I was lucky enough to have a book from school that explained that this was normal, but literally the old man would stand to attention at literally any moment, and usually the more embarrassing a situation, the more likely it was to happen. Then of course if there was a real reason for excitement there was no stopping the old fella - say the sighting of a girl in a plastic mac. I recall many a bus journey home where I had to hold my school bag in front of me as I got off!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

[/I recall many a bus journey home where I had to hold my school bag in front of me as I got off!quote]

Oh my god ! Does that bring back a few embarrassing moments :D
Those old bone shaker buses never failed to get me erect and I hadn't always a school bag to cover the results ! Happy days.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

I would have been 12-13, a mates sister who lived down the road and had a real crush on,she would have been around 16 and she’d wear a shiny 3/4 length coat that was satin lined. id See her on the bus home from school with the coat on and I’d be trying to look up her skirt and fantasise about her coat, it was all to much and I’d rush home every night.
Saltmarsh_Drifter

JellyMan wrote: April 1st, 2020, 7:15 pmI walked away as fast as I could, having spotted a chap walking through the trees. I have no idea if he saw anything, I wasn't sticking around to find out. I walked those woods on many occasions and never met a soul, so what are the chances on that one occasion.
A similar thing happened to me. I wouldn't have been seen, but just a few minutes after doing the naughty deed, a dog walker appeared, the first person I'd seen in three hours!

It was more embarrassing during my first attempt at an outdoor release late last summer. I had just splodged through some exciting deep mud in my Aigle Start rubber riding boots. Not expecting to be disturbed, I layed down on the warm grass and exposed myself to the bright and hot sunshine, which was very pleasurable. With my Marigold Emperor rubber gauntlets on too, I found myself rapidly approaching a climax within seconds of beginning the naughtiness. For some reason I glanced to my right, and was horrified to see a young man approaching with his dog. He was still too far distant to see any real detail of my activity but I do believe he could see that my tights and underwear were not in the regular position for outdoor use.

I did manage to take some quite good photos of both outdoor wanks!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

You never know salt marsh he might have been doing the same as you sploshing along and maybe he could have been some service to you... hey it wasn’t jellyman was it?
Lets get swishy!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

annabell-cagoule wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 2:05 pm You never know salt marsh he might have been doing the same as you sploshing along and maybe he could have been some service to you... hey it wasn’t jellyman was it?
I wouldn't have been me, I prefer my rainwear clean (unlike my mind)!
Saltmarsh_Drifter

annabell-cagoule wrote: April 2nd, 2020, 2:05 pm You never know salt marsh he might have been doing the same as you sploshing along and maybe he could have been some service to you... hey it wasn’t jellyman was it?
I did imagine what could have happened if I hadn't noticed him until it was too late and he was pleased with what he saw...