Our first wank for boys and girls

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
mactosh

Re: Our first wank for boys and girls

Post by mactosh »

Like most others I guess I was about 12. Even then I had a love for female attire. I would wear my older sisters clothes whenever I was alone in the house. There was a wooden baluster on oneside of the landing and a large wooden chest about 3 or so feet away on the other. I would regularly hoist myself up and swing in the air on my hands between them. This day I was wearing a very full swishy skirt. As I swung back and forth making a swishing noise I felt this strange sensation under my skirt. I jumped quickly down and I don't know why but I rushed into the toilet and pulled up my skirt and in doing so I felt this hugh relief and spurting of this white thick fluid, which I managed to direct into the toilet.
This of course then became a requirement every time I was alone. My sister, who was four years older, had the most gorgeous rubberised mackintosh dark brown in colour, with an attached hood which was part of her school uniform. This day I decided to go for a walk in the garden and as it looked like rain I put on my sister's mack. The sensation was amazing and as I walked around I felt my erection coming, and so began rubbing myself through my mack and my skirt with nylon slip underneath. I hadn't time to run into the house so instead hoisted my skirt and slip and just in time my mack and spurted across the corner of the garden.
I then also wore my mothers long nylon mack for the now regular practice. Although I still wear some of my many swishy raincoats over skirts and dresses and some times even in public, erections are nothing like those early days.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

And here it is again. Wanking and Rubber. So have I solved the question of the connection?

Probably not but it's nice to wonder.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

One constant theme of these stories is that children and young people used to be left on their own indoors for long enough periods in days gone by to explore these and other feelings. I am not sure that would necessarily be the case nowadays. Even then, though, there was still the danger of someone returning home unexpectedly and finding something "going on".
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

I do believe that WealdenMac is correct. During school holidays, especially in Winter, I was left alone a lot. Not that I remember wanking but there was plenty of time.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

blackmacjay wrote: March 6th, 2019, 1:30 pm I do believe that WealdenMac is correct. During school holidays, especially in Winter, I was left alone a lot. Not that I remember wanking but there was plenty of time.
We were warned it would make us go blind but no one said anything about losing your memory.
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

I'd forgotten about that!
MacRobin

Post by MacRobin »

It was on my newspaper round. Quite illegal because I was only 11, but it was a very small Yorkshire village and as we said, when needs must . .

Mrs Walker was early in my round and I had special instructions. I had special instructions for about 10 houses, each one written on a chit of paper.
- Leave the newspaper for number 9 Main Street underneath the bucket in the back yard.
- Don’t make the slightest noise when delivering to the Grange. If you do, you will set the dogs off. The Grange had 10 Dobermans, no one in their right mind would set them off.
- Knock quietly on the back door if Mrs Walker’s and wait.

Mrs Walker’s door would open after about a minute, just six inches and a hand would emerge out of the door gap, long thin fingers and the visible cuff of a black satin (not shiny) mackintosh, black rubber lined, that I had seen Mrs Walker wearing on the bus. Only I in the village knew that Mrs Walker wore nothing under her mackintosh and that her bare skin was in direct contact with the smooth black rubber lining. I had noticed her through her kitchen window, putting it on over her naked body.

One morning, 6 am, the door opened wider than usual and her long thin fingers beckoned me in. I entered. Her mackintosh was not buttoned up as I had observed through her kitchen window many times. It was wrapped unbuttoned and the belt was tied in a rough knot. She spoke

“Daphne told me you like rubber mackintoshes. Is that true?

It was true that one day I had gone for a walk with Daphne up the moor road and it had come on suddenly to rain. Daphne had with her a mid blue Dannimac double sheen rubberised raincoat. It belonged to her sister. We dived into the bracken and Daphne enveloped us with her mackintosh to keep us dry. Daphne had a reputation in the village for letting the boys see one of her tits for a thruppeny bit, both for a groat. It cost a shilling to touch one. She told me underneath her mackintosh, that it wouldn’t cost me anything because she wanted to marry me. She was 10 almost 11, me just 11 and my voice had just broken. It was was my first erection but it was unconsummated because neither she nor I knew what it was. But I betrayed to Daphne the passion that had mysteriously consumed me for at least 7 years, rubber mackintoshes. That was the cause of my erection, not her tits which frightened me. She didn’t have tits like melons, she had tits like pumpkins.

Alas, Mrs Walker was Daphne’s auntie and Daphne had spilled the beans.

“Come in and bring the Daily Mail with you. You must be cold. Would you like a cup of tea?

“Er, er er. Yes but I don’t have time. I have to do the round, make breakfast for my sisters and get the bus to school.

Mrs Walker said nothing. She came up close, undid the knot of her belt, let the black mackintosh flutter and with an expertise that I still appreciate, unbuttoned my trousers (it was the days before zips) and reached in to clasp my massive erection. She didn’t work it up or down or in and out, but just held it in a tight grasp until the inevitable happened. It was my first ejaculation. She was very good, although I did not realise it until much later. She caught the lot in the palm of her hand, withdrew, and wiped it all off on her tits which were, um, immensely more tit-like than Daphne’s.

“What will Mr Walker say.? I trembled.

“Mr Walker is away working. In Wakefield.

I learned later that this was a euphemism for Wakefield prison.

“What about Gordon?” Gordon was her son. My age.

“He’s away at boarding school.”

I learned later that this was a euphemism for Borstal.

For the next year, I got up 15 minutes earlier than before, starting the day with a manually provoked ejaculation, i.e a wank.

Then one morning after Mrs Walker had done her bit, by now progressing to not wiping her hand on her tits, but licking it off, she broke the news.

“Mr Walker is back from working in Wakefield tomorrow. Here are your instructions for delivering our newspaper. It’s like it used to be.

“Yes Mrs Walker.

“Oh, and I have arranged for my niece Daphne to take over. You like her don’t you? As you notice, I have bought a new mackintosh and I have given my old one, not that it is old, to Daphne. Now she won’t have to borrow her sister’s. Oh and try not to make her pregnant, you are both only 12.

“I can’t possibly make her pregnant, we are not married.” I was so innocent.

I later calculated, 51 weeks, 6 deliveries a week, Mrs Walker gave me 306 of my first 918 wanks. Then Daphne took over.
susanmacintosh

Post by susanmacintosh »

Lovely story. Surely though she was Mrs Wanker not Walker!
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

You get a big hand for spotting that.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

WealdenMac wrote: March 6th, 2019, 12:52 pm One constant theme of these stories is that children and young people used to be left on their own indoors for long enough periods in days gone by to explore these and other feelings. I am not sure that would necessarily be the case nowadays. Even then, though, there was still the danger of someone returning home unexpectedly and finding something "going on".
Another factor was the ubiquity of sheet plastic during the 50's and 60's. Even after I no longer needed nighttime plastic pants, there were plenty of other items that could be "pressed" into use. Almost every member of the family had a plastic mackintosh and there were also, at various times, pinafores, tablecloths and even curtains made of the exciting material, too. Heady days for looking, smelling and touching!