Our first wank for boys and girls

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
cammacg

Re: Our first wank for boys and girls

Post by cammacg »

My wanking began at primary school. It wasn't even wanking as we know it. A friend showed me how to roll my cock in the palms of my hands, almost like washing my hands, with my cock in the middle. I did it this way for a long time. I don't remember how, or when I cottoned on to rubbing my shaft up and down. What I do recall, is how good it felt to be able to do this new motion, and to be doing in the rubber lining of my mother's mack. It was a marvellous start to a life of wanking, and better still, rubber.
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

I also started at the age of thirteen having seen one of the lads doing it on the playing fields. Went home and did it in the toilet. Soon after Dad bought himself some Dunlop warwick wellingtons and I quickly found I was extremely stimulated by the smell and feel of the rubber. Have continued in using such items to this day. Always thought I was the only queer guy in the world to love rubber in all it's forms until reading Top Shelf mags.
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

It seems that we all attained puberty at around the same age, 11 to 13, not surprising. There is also a very strong link to waterproofs, again given the nature of this site that is not surprising. But I notice that the only respondents to this thread and to the Shiny Yellow Oilskin Cape piece in 'stories' are men of a certain age. Did none of the ladies who subscribe to RainwearCentral ever wank or are they ashamed to admit it?
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

This is news to me. Ladies, on this site?
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

I've noticed many of the same things as some of the above. And that is the attraction to rubber and I certainly have that fetish as well.
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

Rubbermackintosh from Gran Canaria us certainly a lady. I went to school with her in Scunthorpe and I can personally guarantee that she is female - I have been there (not Gran Canaria but in her action station!) Surely she is not the only lady member.
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

mine was a bit strange probs about 13 or 14 was lying flat on my stomach reading a Batgirl DC comic enjoying look of batgirl in her black catsuit, mask cape and gloves, i had not noticed my growing and the fact that i ahd began humping, when suddenly i was aware of a huge wetness beneath me on my bed. It was many years before i became a hand wanker and even until my thirty's i would put a shiny or rubberist magazine on the floor and hump away until i came, but this would be my sheathed rubber pants !!!!! But in latter years a rubber or pvc cgloved handjob is my wank of choice, left hand flicking through i phone images and right gloved hand pumping away
Sophie-Cagoule

Post by Sophie-Cagoule »

Oh god I can’t remember, probably teens and really no idea how i came to it, excuse the pun.
But plastic sheeting and my little brothers plastic baby pants certainly were something that stirred the insides a lttle and after some fumbling probably resulted in an organsm of some sorts. Certainly can remember at being surprised at becoomg wet all of a sudden down there.

Nylon cagoules have always been my rainwear of choice (although i am looking at getting some thicker pvc bib overtrousers in the near future for using on wet days taking the dogs out). I must admit that slipping on a nice over the head cagoule certainly does something to me that leads to a big smile on my face afterwards! Lol xx
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

Difficult to find in the UK except maybe on Ebay these days. Everyone seems to wear hi-vis jacket. Might get some luck in Holland where many more people cycle.
susanmacintosh

Post by susanmacintosh »

My first wank was when I was about thirteen. I had started wearing my daddies grey plastic pacamac when I was alone in the house, and always got a lovely erection, but I was still so innocent that I did not know about having an ejaculation, until one day I had the mac spread out on my bed, and I was naked and lay down on top of it, rubbing myself against the lovely soft plastic, and, of course the inevitable happened and I was startled to feel a stream of white sticky stuff shoot out of me and on to the mackintosh. Of course, once I had got over the shock I was wanking as often as I could, usually in bed just rubbing myself off in my pajama trousers.