Our first wank for boys and girls

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
blackmacjay

Our first wank for boys and girls

Post by blackmacjay »

The

The last story about thw "Yellow Rain Cape" reminds me of something I wanted to ask but even this is probably not the correct forum but anyway here I go and the ownewrs can remove it if they like.

When did we all have our first wank and this includes the ladies as well? How old were you? Alone or with someone else? At home, in a bathroom? Plus anything you can remember?

I was 13 and in my grandparents bathroom and it was wonderful. I could not wait to do it again.
thighbootman

Re: Our first wank for boys and girls

Post by thighbootman »

I too was 13. After school some of us lads used train spot watching the loads of coal and iron ore struggle up the bank from Epworth to Scunthorpe. We always stopped for about an hour, resting our bikes against the railings. We all had yellow PVC cycle capes, leggings and sou'westers and often wanked under the capes. We used to see who could cum the most. It was quite regular for us to wank each other. Nobody could see what was going on beneath capes. The joys of youth!
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

I should elaborate a bit on my previous post as it doesn’t say when my first wank actually was.

It did take place after school by the railway and I was wearing my cycling yellow PVC cape, leggings and sou’wester. There were five of us at the time, me and four from the from year above me at school. We ere all wearing capes as it was raining quite hard.

I noticed that the front of one lad’s cape was moving to a steady rhythm forwards and backwards by about six inches. Soon a second cape started with a similar movement. Soon the two capes started to move faster, both groaned loudly and then the cape movement slowed down.

In my innocence I asked what they were up to and I was told that they had just wanked themselves off. I didn’t know what that meant and asked for an explanation.

The answer that I got took me by surprise. One of the older lads reached under my cape and unzipped my flies and pulled my flabby cock out from inside my Y fronts. He started to stroke my cock and balls and I felt a queer sensation as my cock started to stiffen and grow. Soon it was about six inches long. He wrapped his wet PVC cape round my cock and soon I felt an incredible feeling. I thought that I was going to pee on his cape but my cock was pulsing and suddenly it spirted a creamy white gunge over the PVC. It was my first wank.

Half an hour later I did it for myself and I have been a wanker ever since. I feel sure that the PVC had added something to the experience and I have been a PVC and rubber fan ever since.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Not sure when my first wank was, too long ago now, but I suspect around the age of eleven. I used my mothers rubberised mac at some stage but that mysteriously vanished although nothing was ever said and of course I could hardly ask.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

I guess I was around 12/13 , may be not the first time but many times after I used my mothers clear PVC Mac, sometimes with her nylon overall
Have had a thing about both every since
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
hoodtight

Post by hoodtight »

About 12 wearing a henri-Lloyd nylon waterproof cagoule with the hood up and overthrous. Was in a nearby field in heavy rain, with the top of the pants pulled down to let my cock out. Oh what a wonderful explosive experience!
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

My parents both worked and after I had passed the age at which I needed to be looked after I spent a fair amount of time home alone during the day. This gave ample time to indulge in, and clear up after, what my mother once embarrassingly referred to as my "old nappy tricks". One day, when I was about 12, the end product, so to speak, was different.
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

Word used to go around school like wildfire. Some of the girls started to comment about my baptism into wanking and it wasn’t long before I was getting suggestive remarks from some of them.

There was one particular girl, Pauline, she was euroasian with a British father and a Chinese mother. She had been born in Hong Kong. Pauline was nearly six feet tall and a lot of the lads fancied her, me included.

She caught me by the bike racks one wet evening. There were only two bikes left, hers and mine, everybody else had left. She was already wearing a hooded cape and a pair of equine knee-high riding boots ready to go off home.

“Fancy a wank” she said to me as I was pulling my cape over my head. Her hand was already on my zipper and she had my cock out in no time. She had long fingers and long pointed nails and she had my cock erect in no time. As I pulled my cape down she ducked under it and drew my cock into her mouth. It felt marvellous and I came in her mouth with great spirts. She ducked out and spat my cum straight at me.

“Now do me” she ordered. Get under my cape and finger my cunt and lick my clitoris. Well, who wouldn’t do what he was told to do? I was soon to discover that she was a squirter. I had two fingers in her when she started to squirt piss over my cape. She continued to squirt as she orgasmed. I caught most of it on my cape and splashed her with it when I surfaced from beneath hers. All she did was wrap her arms around me and give me an almighty French kiss.

Pauline and I both loved to walk in the woods in the rain. There was something about the patter of rain on waterproofs intermingled with heavier drops from the trees that was satisfying. Couple this with splashing through mud underfoot and we were in heaven. We often wanked each other this way.
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

can't recall the exact year , but i was still at primary school and it involved my fawn rubber lined cycle cape in my bedroom .i had stripped naked and put my cape on with the hood up and was lying on my bed stroking my enlarged cock , with the obvious sudden , delightful result .no idea why i took my cape to bed , never heard any of the other kids at school talking about wanking , the smell and feel of the smooth rubber lining of my cape just seemed to stimulate me to do it , almoat compelled me to do it . 70 years laterand it still gives me a thril
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Great going guys. So good to hear from you all. Maybe more to come, I hope?