Happy New Year

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainwearseeker

Re: Happy New Year

Post by rainwearseeker »

Glasscleargirl wrote: January 6th, 2019, 3:58 pm Hazchem suits, semi see thru red is the one I have, clear hood and attached gloves
The PUL right?

I have a blue/yellow reverse hazchem suit. I replaced the gloves with thick black rubber gloves and i cut a hole in the visor so i can breathe through with my nose (the tube does not seem sufficient enough for breathing). I want to make a nose cover (similar to the snorkel masks, but with open nostrils) attached, but I don't know how to make custom designs. if i could, then i would wear the suit completely zipped up all the time without worrying that I would lose air.
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

Glasscleargirl wrote: January 6th, 2019, 10:59 am Hi I’m a new member

Just wanted to say happy new year to you all from the UK. I got into rainwear through my now ex partner and now I’m into it in a.big way lol.

I love glass clear macs ( as my name suggests) I am currently having a cull of my partners macs as they don’t fit me. I have some of the aforementioned reversible blue/yellow suits and some other macs that I would like to sell to make space, I also have some hazmat suits that can go.

I hope to speak to some of you at some point

Glasscleargirl x
Hi, I might be interested in some of the items you are looking to cull. Any chance of a description of what are you getting rid of? Feel free to message me.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Glasscleargirl wrote: January 6th, 2019, 10:59 am Hi I’m a new member

Just wanted to say happy new year to you all from the UK. I got into rainwear through my now ex partner and now I’m into it in a.big way lol.

I love glass clear macs ( as my name suggests) I am currently having a cull of my partners macs as they don’t fit me. I have some of the aforementioned reversible blue/yellow suits and some other macs that I would like to sell to make space, I also have some hazmat suits that can go.

I hope to speak to some of you at some point

Glasscleargirl x
There's nothing like a girl who loves glass clear rainwear. You said something about reversible rainwear you may get rid of. You have my attention;)