Happy New Year

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
pvclovering

Happy New Year

Post by pvclovering »

Happy New Year to all. Hope everyone has a good year, and continue to enjoy wearing PVC, plastic, rubber,latex, nylon, whatever your interest is.
I don't make resolutions because,like most people, I never keep to them. There area couple of wishes though.on a personal note, to get some new PVC rainwear. It would be great to see more PVC being worn out and about too.
WealdenMac

Re: Happy New Year

Post by WealdenMac »

More than happy to echo all of the previous poster's sentiments. Happy New Year one and all.
Macklovin

Post by Macklovin »

Wishing you all, a very happy and very shiny new year !
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Happy New Year to all my shiny friends. Hopefully this year I can get my hands on one of PUL reversible yellow/blue rainsuits.
susanmacintosh

Post by susanmacintosh »

Just to echo what you've all said. Happy New Year. (Or should it be macky new year?)
Glasscleargirl

Post by Glasscleargirl »

Hi I’m a new member

Just wanted to say happy new year to you all from the UK. I got into rainwear through my now ex partner and now I’m into it in a.big way lol.

I love glass clear macs ( as my name suggests) I am currently having a cull of my partners macs as they don’t fit me. I have some of the aforementioned reversible blue/yellow suits and some other macs that I would like to sell to make space, I also have some hazmat suits that can go.

I hope to speak to some of you at some point

Glasscleargirl x
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

what kind of suits?
Glasscleargirl

Post by Glasscleargirl »

Hazchem suits, semi see thru red is the one I have, clear hood and attached gloves
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

too bad your partner left you with all his rainwear,but at least you can wear it or give it to someone else to enjoy it with
Glasscleargirl

Post by Glasscleargirl »

Tbh I’m happy we went our separate ways. I have too much stuff so I have to have a clear out. Oh and I do wear it as it’s now a love of mine!