Stutterheim raincoats

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Vxr 15

Stutterheim raincoats

Post by Vxr 15 »

Hi, does anyone know where I can find an outlet for the stutterheim range of raincoats as I'm interested in buying one but would prefer to try one on before I place an order for one, is there any where in the UK that sells them. Thanks.
rainwearseeker

Re: Stutterheim raincoats

Post by rainwearseeker »

I have the matte and opal. on the website, they sometimes have special sales. I got my opal for only 100 and the matte yellow used, but for a good price.
ZaraReynor

Post by ZaraReynor »

Vxr 15 wrote: December 24th, 2018, 2:26 pm Hi, does anyone know where I can find an outlet for the stutterheim range of raincoats as I'm interested in buying one but would prefer to try one on before I place an order for one, is there any where in the UK that sells them. Thanks.
In real life? I'm not sure I know any stores in the UK that sell them. I mostly find them online, but I can understand wanting to try one on first to know your size. D:
Rainwear, PVC, and shiny enthusiast! I love being in my beloved rainwear and PVC. :D

Check out my site! :D
Follow me on Instagram! :3
I'm also here on TikTok lately!
And spot me on FetLife too!~
irishcagoule

Post by irishcagoule »

I agree with Zara on trying on Stutterheim raincoats. They are worth the investment,

https://www.size.co.uk/brand/stutterheim/

https://stutterheim.com/eu/find-us
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

aj group makes one piece suits that are the same material as opal raincoats.
Onslow

Post by Onslow »

Other than their actual retail outlets , I don't know of anywhere that you could try them on in the UK . Nordstrom , who are a major department store in the USA sell their products but only online as far as I can see. There is a number of Nordstrom stores local to me but I have never seen them " live " in their stores .
I do believe Stutterheim have a good ( & free ) return process , so perhaps the best approach is to buy one online & see how fits ? Their measurement guidance is also very helpful .
I have 5 of their products , so am obviously a fan . I always buy them in their frequent sales & I have to agree with other contributors to this discussion that you are unlikely to be disappointed .
Waterproofs

Post by Waterproofs »

Top end retailers like selfridges in London do
mikerubber89

Post by mikerubber89 »

Not currently on their website, but do have black and red ones by Benetton. Not quite sure how they are unisex.
;
http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/ben ... 2AP15K1J8/
;
don't seem to be available at Benetton!
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

mikerubber89 wrote: January 2nd, 2019, 7:37 pm Not currently on their website, but do have black and red ones by Benetton. Not quite sure how they are unisex.
;
http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/ben ... 2AP15K1J8/
;
don't seem to be available at Benetton!
Nice coat but I do not like their logo on the back!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

If I was going to walk about with that logo on my back I would want them to pay me seventy-five pounds not the other way around.