Stutterheim raincoats

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
spitfire617

Re: Stutterheim raincoats

Post by spitfire617 »

rubberdee wrote: January 3rd, 2019, 9:23 am If I was going to walk about with that logo on my back I would want them to pay me seventy-five pounds not the other way around.
May as well go for a PVC-U-LIKE coat for half the price!
Or their polyureathane version.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

mikerubber89 wrote: January 2nd, 2019, 7:37 pm Not currently on their website, but do have black and red ones by Benetton. Not quite sure how they are unisex.
;
http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/ben ... 2AP15K1J8/
;
don't seem to be available at Benetton!
I guess it's the cut, sleeve length and male fastening that would make them unisex. They look great to me but I wouldn't have the nerve to wear one now. Some Stutterheim coats have large writing on the back too.
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

Hi all, well I have placed my order for a stutterheim raincoat, i ordered the Stockholm lw in barn red, can't wait now for it to arrive and the rain to start. Lots to look forward to. Thanks for all your comments and help.
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

stutterheims tend to match with hunter boots. I also like to wear rubber gloves with them as well.
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

Hi all, just received my stutterheim raincoat, very pleased with it, it's a good quality coat and looks great when I put it on. Had to put it on and go for a walk outside just to see what it was like, now need to wait for the rain to come. :-)
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
haggy45

Post by haggy45 »

Hey - are stutterheim coats unisex? Just found the ‘coast’ one online reduced to 140 from 200 Sterling.

Also, random question, but with the type of material does the rain ‘stain’ the coat when it dries? I once had a howick shipton raincoat which was similar material and when the rain had dried on the coat actually left a stain