PVC-U-LIKE

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
mistressmol

PVC-U-LIKE

Post by mistressmol »

I have been trying to access pvc-u-like.
This site appears to be down and i wonder if anyone knows if it's temporary or is the company bust,
I hope it's only temporary as there a not many outlets that i can find to buy pvc rainwear. Maybe there are sites like this with a wide range of macs at sensible prices that i dont know about?. Guidance would be very welcome.
I am Molsboi on flikr.
spitfire617

Re: PVC-U-LIKE

Post by spitfire617 »

mistressmol wrote: December 19th, 2018, 8:51 am I have been trying to access pvc-u-like.
This site appears to be down and i wonder if anyone knows if it's temporary or is the company bust,
I hope it's only temporary as there a not many outlets that i can find to buy pvc rainwear. Maybe there are sites like this with a wide range of macs at sensible prices that i dont know about?. Guidance would be very welcome.
I am Molsboi on flikr.
I think the trouble you are having is that PVC-U-LIKE have updated their website.
I got on it with no problem prior to visiting here.
Izzitpvc

Post by Izzitpvc »

No issues, just visited site and the "new look" is vastly different from the "old version", in my opinion much easier to navigate around the site."
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

I'm having trouble with it, some of it loads ok but some of the pictures won't show. I liked the old one, it was easier to use!

Phil
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

is the blue yellow reverse color thinner material and if so is it softer?
mistressmol

Post by mistressmol »

Thanx folks, finally got access this evening.
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Still having trouble with it, can't see most of the pictures, I give up.

Phil
pvcdreams

Post by pvcdreams »

plasphil wrote: December 20th, 2018, 10:08 am Still having trouble with it, can't see most of the pictures, I give up.

Phil
What are you using to view their site?
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Don't get technical! A five year old Packard Bell laptop and whatever comes with it. I had no trouble with the old site and I've just looked at the Elements site which is ok. It's just the thumbnails that don't show but not all of them, I've found if I click on the title it goes to the full size product image ok. I presume it's because it's Windows7 which I would not give up for anything. I've got another laptop I use for business which has Windows10 and it's a pain in the arse to use, more complicated and in some ways slower, that's progress!

Phil
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

the nice thing about the update is that all images are on one page.