Rubber gloves?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rubberdee

Re: Rubber gloves?

Post by rubberdee »

Quite agree with you there Hunterlover74
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

I have a pair of orange libman gloves that I wear in the rain. I want to get classic yellow Playtex gloves. I have long black marigold gloves.

anyway, yes I do think rubber gloves should always be worn with rainwear.
Rubberpaul

Post by Rubberpaul »

Yes l agree too l wear both industrial black rubber gloves,and also some thinner guage latex elbow length.,its the feel achieved plus the appearance with a black Macintosh, The gloves can also help any further activities...Rubber Paul
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Try Busy Bee rubber gloves. They are available in some mainstream supermarkets, and if not, they are certainly on Amazon. They are cream in colour, and pure latex, so rubber inside and out, totally unlined, and beautifully smooth.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

I'm on the same page as Lidaf, there is no better feeling than rubber gloves working a solid shaft, lucky hubby Linda!
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
MacRobin

Post by MacRobin »

My box of black latex gloves are an integral part of my life. I now buy from two manufacturers, one of which is Chinese, ThxToms, and the other, Marigold Industrial which sound heavier than they are. My need is for something to wear that will enhance work and leisure.

The Chinese ones come in different lengths but with no variation in hand size. The longest go past my elbows. I use them for chores, cleaning out the wood stove each day, carrying up logs, and the inner feel of the smooth chlorinated latex turns a chore into something to look forward to. I have a pool to maintain, so I use the long ones when I need to grope deep into water. These Chinese ones are cheaper than Marigold and most are ample in size for my size 9/10 hands. They can be removed easily being so loose by tugging at the fingers, Audrey Hepburn style, although I can’t imagine she ever wore Chinese latex gauntlets.
I use these Chinese ones for introducing thrills into the humdrum life I lead.

Now for the Marigolds. The quality of the latex is much higher and purer. They last much longer without deterioration whereas the Chinese ones start failing the day you take them out of the packet. My oldest pair of black “industrial” marigolds boasts at least 28 years and they are as pristine as the day I got them. They still shine and still have the fresh smell. I wouldn’t dream of doing any “work” in the marigolds. If I have a wet job coming up, involving rain, I will carry out an inspection, wearing rubber next to naked skin and a pair of black, slinky marigolds into whose recesses I plunged my arms with a gasp, after the massive gasp when I pulled the rubber lining over my naked skin. Having established the wet job that needs doing I will go back inside, remove my quality rubber and latex and then pull on the rather sturdier Rajkumar black rubber inside and outside suit, heavier and a pair of Chinese gauntlets.

Now for the piece de resistance, I encountered a lady abt 3 years ago who seemed to share a lot of my enthusiasms. To cut a long story short, she took the plunge and bought herself a latex skirt and in an ensuing rendezvous, I finished off her skirt with a top, a latex hood and a pair of black latex size 7 marigolds which came up to her armpits. I am pleased to report it all worked and one could almost say she has more ferocious enthusiasm for rubber and latex clothes than I do, although I suspect that her significant youth compared to me, i.e. hormones has something to do with it.

But bottom line, yes, there is little to compare to sliding ones hands into a long smooth cool latex gauntlet, slipping it under the sleeves of a rubberised raincoat or over the cuffs. Flexing the fingers is an added thrill. Sliding them over a latex skirt with the woman of your dreams inside is beyond life’s expectations.

Does this answer your question: “Rubber gloves?” Hunterlover74?
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

I have two pairs of marigolds only because the first were too big on me. my first pair are black mapa gloves, orange and black reversible gloves, Chinese gloves that are shoulder length, and cindy & will gloves. I want to know a good pair of yellow dishwashing gloves that are a quality similar to Playtex living gloves.
susanmacintosh

Post by susanmacintosh »

Yes I like wearing rubber gloves too. In fact some of my earliest fetish experiences were when I wore a pair of red rubber gloves, and nothing else! I think that wearing the gloves even preceded my first time of wearing a plastic macc.
rubnylon2

Post by rubnylon2 »

Oh yes rubber gloves are wonderful