Rubberised trench coat and hunter boots and latex underwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rubberpaul

Rubberised trench coat and hunter boots and latex underwear

Post by Rubberpaul »

I just adore this site,some really strong fetish people on here love the T girls and cross dressers plus the gentlemen who appreciate maybe the more kinkier side to such erotic rainwear apparel.

Winter especially December thru January can be very poor months weather wise,yet ive had some of my very special walks and times out in my fetish wear.Just love the getting ready,popping my latex T shirt on and either latex panties or boxer shorts on,under my leather jeans.then easing my black snug fitting Hunter boots on,finished off by fitting and fastening my black rubberised trench coat on.The heavy outer layer of very fetish material making every movement feel special,the billowing sound as my trenchcoat wafts in the air.

I do like secluded walks,wooded area s etc always countryside l often compliment my outdoor apparel with some black almost industrial grade rubber gloves.This may sound extreme and possibly bizarre to some,but l have a reasonable good quality Gas Mask with long breathing tube.if the area is secluded enough and pretty private,ile wear the gas mask as l walk around,smelling the rubber encasement,sometimes allowing the breathing tube to go inside my trenchcoat pocket,so l breath in the intoxicating effect of rubber.At this point my walk turns just a little on the sexual side,as arousal becomes evident feeling my manhood aroused and rubbing and caressing inside my rubber latex underwear each movement becoming a sexual stimulation,ofcourse making my breathing more laboured and pronounced from within my tight fitting gas mask.as l said a little bizarre,yet and enjoyable feel,often day dream that i might be in the vompany of a simulary dressed T girl or confident cross dresser to share the experience in a more tactile way.( any offers) ,even a simular minded open minded guy or ig Gods listening a female.So thats my way of enjoying some personal private country walks.

Yours Rubber Paul.
latexloo

Re: Rubberised trench coat and hunter boots and latex underwear

Post by latexloo »

HI Paul,
I go for very sumilar type walks. I wear rubber clothing under my rubber mackintosh and compliment the look with shiny hunter wellies. I will wear a hood if somewhere really quiet, but if not I just go with what I have just described.
Great to know there is someone else out there with a similarly kinky mind.
Ian
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

HI Paul,
I go for very sumilar type walks. I wear rubber clothing under my rubber mackintosh and compliment the look with shiny hunter wellies. I will wear a hood if somewhere really quiet, but if not I just go with what I have just described.
Great to know there is someone else out there with a similarly kinky mind.
Ian
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Sounds like my type of fun. Long may you continue, the pair of you.
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

Sounds great..the outfit and the arousal !
susanmacintosh

Post by susanmacintosh »

Yes, sounds really lovely. I too fantasise about meeting a like minded person when out walking and sharing some intimate moments with them. As for your being aroused sexually when you are all dressed up in rubber, aren't we all. I was aroused just reading your post. Hope you meet someone soon too live out your dream.
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

What a lovely experience you are all having. Just reading them all I am getting 'stirred' . How i would love an SBR mackintosh, particularly like the one on the Sealwear site which has a hood and large face covering. Always gets me going when I look at it. Sadly I'm not able to go on such walks but nevertheless enjoy all my gear in the confines of my home.