Yesterday's rain

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
delboy

Yesterday's rain

Post by delboy »

Yesterday I went Christmas shopping and was very grateful for my black PVC trench coat as when I was feeding a parking meter a squall of heavy rain arrived. I was dry except for the lower part of my trousers which got absolutely soaked. I had thought about wearing my matching trousers but decided against it as I was only going shopping. A decision I regretted.

Earlier in the week I went for a walk around my local National Trust property dressed in coat and trousers. My wife was also out on Friday and earlier in the week wearing her black PVC raincoat so it was a good week for us wearing our PVC coats.

Seasons greetings

Delboy
blackmacjay

Re: Yesterday's rain

Post by blackmacjay »

As if I needed it! One more reason why, as if I wanted to point out, the idiocy of many ladies and some men who want wet knees.

Must be a fetish that I have not thought of joining
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

I avoid wet knees by going a differant route , I have had 2 mackintoshes made to measure with extra length , so that the hem of the mackintosh is about 2 inches below the top of my Hunter wellies . 1 mackintosh is in rubber lined cotton by Weathervain , and the other is by PVC U Like
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Just posted a photo of myself in my Blue Rukka Cape which i wear whenever possible.
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Would love a cape like that !!!! Oooooohh!!!
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Love the cape