More on my life in rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
susanmacintosh

More on my life in rainwear

Post by susanmacintosh »

Well so there I was in my teens, surrounded by delicious mackintoshes but unable to get my hands on one of my own. There were, of course, occasions which even now I remember as providing me with a brief chance to enjoy a frisson of pleasure connected to raincoats. Once an auntie came on a visit and as was my wont I wasted no time in examining her clothes when I was left on my own. You can imagine my delight when I discovered in her suit case a beautiful pale green nylon mackintosh, so soft and shiny. In no time I was stripped for action, the lovely rustly mac spread on the bed and I was lying on top of it, my penis fully erect, and all too soon I could feel myself shooting a stream of cum on to the divine garment. (Sorry if I am being a bit rude here, but this is really the first time I've being able to tell my story and it is such a relief to get it off my chest.) Another memory from this time concerns another auntie, who we went to visit and who came to pick us up from the nearest town to her place. When she arrived I found it very hard not to keep staring at her as she was wearing a lovely fawn nylon mac, which got me quite excited as you can imagine.
Also at about this time I use to frequently see the wife of a friend of my daddy's. She was a mature woman, blonde with a very pale complexion, but what really excited me was that she often was wearing a super lovely soft black shiny PVC trench style belted raincoat. I could feel myself blushing every time she wore it. The thought of her in it fueled a good many of my fantasies in those days.
Then came a red letter day! My youngest sister came home with a delicious dark blue nylon raincoat. As you can well imagine I was desperate to get into it. As soon as I could I was trying it on, reveling in the feel of the soft silky nylon on my body. I don't know if my sister made much use of it but I know that got plenty of use from it. I can still feel it rustling against my skin and floating around me when I walked about in it wearing it unbuttoned.
I think that each sort of material in which macs are made has different attractions for me. There is the soft, slinky feel of plastic, the delightful feather light touch and the wonderful rustling sound of nylon, and the smell of latex and rubber, together with the sort of heavy way they move as you move.
And now finally there came that glorious day when I finally became the owner of a proper plastic mackintosh. A transparent grey classic from Woolies. Well I sure I've no need to to tell you that I wasted no time in putting it to a use other than keeping the rain off! Oh! what bliss to once again sheath myself in the lovely soft plastic. (Daddy had had to get rid of his Pakamac as it was torn. He had replaced it with a fawn textured plastic mac, which of course I made use of, but it was not quite the same as the first one in which I had lost my mackintosh virginity.) Anyway I lost no opportunity to slip on my own, my very own plastic mackintosh. Even though it was a man's mac I still wore when I was cross dressing, it only adding to my pleasure. Plus, of course there was the chance to actually go out in public in a plastic mac, thinking to myself as I walked along how the people around me had no idea of what a thrill I was having just wearing my raincoat. Eventually my lovely mac was torn, probably by me in one of my more violent fantasies, and was replaced by a gray nylon raincoat from Marks. Once again I adored wearing this mac, and when it too needing replacing I got a delicious shiny blue nylon one. By that time I was working a could go and buy myself whatever rainwear I fancied. But I shall carry on with my story next time, if anyone is interested that is.
rubnylon2

Re: More on my life in rainwear

Post by rubnylon2 »

Dear Susan,
Very nice story and so many of my experiences are similar although I was not a cross dresser at such. My aunt and one of my sisters had different rubberised mackintoshes which I spent my passion over. On one occasion I was caught by my sister . She was not best pleased I can tell you and I fled with a handful of spunk and a great deal of embarrassment. She never mention it from that day and that was 50odd years ago.
Rives

Post by Rives »

Lovely story and thank you
pvclovering

Post by pvclovering »

Please do carry on with your stories Susan. Your original post encouraged me to tell my story. I am interested to learn how other people found a love of rainwear. It is good to know that I am not the only person with this interest.
susanmacintosh

Post by susanmacintosh »

Reply to my life in rainwear. I tried to reply to each response individually but for some reason they were blocked. So this is just to say thank you for your encouraging responses.
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

Hello Susan,
I don't think you need to apologise for being rude as you are only confessing to having done what everyone on this forum has done or would like to have done. I do hope you continue to tell us of your rainwear experiences.

Your red letter day was actually a black day for me when my sister brought home a pale blue nylon raincoat and consigned her beautiful translucent pale blue plastic mac to the rubbish. One up-side was that it was accessible for a short while before my father eventually placed it on his bonfire at the bottom of the garden (little concern for polluting the atmosphere in those days).

Aunties ? I had one aunt who used to visit us every evening and when it rained she would usually arrive wearing a plastic mac (later, a brown nylon raincoat) and I would make frequent trips to the bathroom so that I could stroke it on my way past.

I, too, had black see-through plastic pakamacs when I was very young but it was the lovely pastel-coloured ladies' semi-see-through raincoats that I really wanted to wear as they got me so aroused. I must have been about 23 when I persuaded my girlfriend to go into a shop displaying plastic macs in the window and buy me my first pale blue plastic raincoat; I could not wait to get home, strip naked and try it on, it was fantastic.

Thanks again Susan and please let us have more of the same.
susanmacintosh

Post by susanmacintosh »

Taffmac wrote: November 27th, 2018, 12:36 pm Hello Susan,
I don't think you need to apologise for being rude as you are only confessing to having done what everyone on this forum has done or would like to have done. I do hope you continue to tell us of your rainwear experiences.

Your red letter day was actually a black day for me when my sister brought home a pale blue nylon raincoat and consigned her beautiful translucent pale blue plastic mac to the rubbish. One up-side was that it was accessible for a short while before my father eventually placed it on his bonfire at the bottom of the garden (little concern for polluting the atmosphere in those days).

Aunties ? I had one aunt who used to visit us every evening and when it rained she would usually arrive wearing a plastic mac (later, a brown nylon raincoat) and I would make frequent trips to the bathroom so that I could stroke it on my way past.

I, too, had black see-through plastic pakamacs when I was very young but it was the lovely pastel-coloured ladies' semi-see-through raincoats that I really wanted to wear as they got me so aroused. I must have been about 23 when I persuaded my girlfriend to go into a shop displaying plastic macs in the window and buy me my first pale blue plastic raincoat; I could not wait to get home, strip naked and try it on, it was fantastic.

Thanks again Susan and please let us have more of the same.
Dear Taffmac, thanks for the comments. So glad my story brought up some happy memories. Love Susan