Glossy Trenchcoats this Winter

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
boundmacman

Re: Glossy Trenchcoats this Winter

Post by boundmacman »

The TU short pvc jacket is fab..
They got a re supply at 50% off,, and found the only one in my size! £16 well spent..
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

How about this Prada vinyl raincoat. A'snip' at around £500, reduced from over £1700!

https://www.24sevres.com/en-gb/vinyl-tr ... eo_600x300_
Sophie-Cagoule

Post by Sophie-Cagoule »

Seeing lots and lots of folks in them coming into my shop, good mix of shiney pvc and rubber look. A couple of clear plastic ones and some good old fashioned fishermans style yellow pvc ones with the stripey lining in the hood.

All just lovely to see being worn. And with all the wer weather my own habe had a few airings,
My navy blue one being an almost daily wear at the mo on the walk from the car park :) bliss xx
Rubberpaul

Post by Rubberpaul »

Seen a few glossy raincoats in and around York area,autum been wet is helping.had a nice country walk in my black macintosh recently.really erotic hearing the rain drops hitting the macintosh,and running off,also my hunter wellingtons took an extra shiny appearance in the wet..Have to say l saw a middle aged lady walking her dog,wearing a thicker see thru plastic mac over her clothes two days ago,said hello ,could have chatted all day,sure she knew l was admiring her in the plastic mac.keeping my eyes open on that route in future.