Rainy weekend

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Vxr 15

Rainy weekend

Post by Vxr 15 »

What a lovely weekend for getting out in your rainwear, Saturday afternoon spent out in the rain and again for a short time in the evening, and today spent over 4 hours out in the rain again, you have to get out when you can at the moment but let's hope that we start to get a bit more rain on a regular basis as we move into the later end of the year when we hope it becomes more possible. :D
Pvcdream

Re: Rainy weekend

Post by Pvcdream »

Agreed had a couple of days out in the rain myself last week ☔️☔️Can’t beat helly hansen pvc 💦☔️
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Great weekend in London, plenty of rainwear being worn , pvc raincoats , ponchos etc
Winterboots

Post by Winterboots »

Yes, went out a few times in Portsmouth yesterday in the rain, few good rainmac and wellies combo's spotted so hopefully a promising rain season
rubnylon2

Post by rubnylon2 »

Out most of the morning in the rain wearing my rubberised mackintosh
pvclovering

Post by pvclovering »

Had a couple of good sunny days in the north of England this weekend, which is good :D , but not good for putting on a PVC raincoat :( . Did catch some wet, stormy weather during the week though. Hope to keep the dry weather for a while yet, but the rainy season is coming.
Smooth and shiny

Post by Smooth and shiny »

It was definitely a good day on Saturday,unfortunately I missed the best of it but I still had a good walk in the rain. The weather seemed to keep everybody indoors I didn't see anyone else all afternoon.