Mackintosh

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
hotwilly

Re: Mackintosh

Post by hotwilly »

@susanmacintosh "I also have fetish about those lovely nylon overalls from the sixties and seventies"

Nice to hear of somebody else who loves these :)

Worn with a nice plastic mac it is heaven
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
pvclovering

Post by pvclovering »

My own preference is mac, as in plastic mac, either written down or to say. The most important thing though is to see a mac being worn or to wear yourself. I enjoy wearing plastic myself so a word is not important to me.
MacRobin

Post by MacRobin »

In the days of Lorraine Element, mentioned recently in another post and yes, I too had the pleasure of occasional email exchanges. I wrote a few a few articles for the site, I recall one based on my translations of Klepper adverts which were essentially letters of testimonial from satisfied Klepper wearers. There was one from a chap, written in 1920s who would go into German forests to observe nature and sit on logs draped in a voluminous rubberised inside and outside Klepper Regenmantel and sit and watch with “thievish delight” as he watched the rivulet of rain droplets run down the shiny rubber surface of his Klepper. Sorry chaps but we didn’t invent mackintoshism any more than we invented sex. But we have moved it one.

But I digress. Another item I wrote for Lorraine, which I can’t find on my hard drive, nor in LE archive, was a Mackintosh glossary. I should be able to recreate most of it from memory. Additions are welcome:

Backintosh. Has that inside extra layer across the back inside,
rubber to rubber, worth exploring.
Blackintosh. Pure SBR delight.
Cackintosh. Has two left arms.
Crackintosh. PVC version that has seen better days.
Drackintosh. Beloved by Goths.
Frackintosh. Very weatherproof, essential when protesting about drilling in wet parts of England.
Fuckintosh. Hot steamy nights.
Hackintosh. Beloved by newspaper reporters.
Knackintosh. There’s a trick in putting it one. Not everyone can manage it.
Lackintosh. One of those high gloss German jobs.
Packintosh. Rolls up small to fit in pocket. Is that a rolled up rubber mack in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me.
Quackintosh. When it rains, it just rolls down like water of a . . Oh I can’t be bothered.
Rackintosh. A heavy duty job fir BDSM sessions.
Sackintosh. Worn by those with something to hide.
Tackintosh. The sort that rookie raincoat fashion writers refer to not realising it was fixed over 150 years ago.
Whackintosh. Another BDSM variant.
Zackintosh. It doesn’t rain much on Greek islands, but when it does, you will need one of these.
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

This is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Here's my contribution, for what it's worth:
Smackintosh. Left my bottom red.
susanmacintosh

Post by susanmacintosh »

hotwilly wrote: October 26th, 2018, 4:17 pm @susanmacintosh "I also have fetish about those lovely nylon overalls from the sixties and seventies"

Nice to hear of somebody else who loves these :)

Worn with a nice plastic mac it is heaven
Yes I agree, and at one time I wore my blue nylon overall over a blue latex dress.
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

Thank you Steph. That was so nice to read.
merv

Re: Mackintosh vs the bigot

Post by merv »

Stephie wrote: November 6th, 2018, 1:59 pm I agree with anti bigoted sentiment against the word mackintosh. Being a longer word, it has quite a sexual connotation, something you can get your mouth 👄 around in quite a pleasing way! I love the ending in “tosh”, almost quite descriptive of the “toshing” sound made when walking in a rubber mac.
I agree with some of the purists who would reserve the word for all different kinds of rubberised raincoats.
Why is it a bad thing to be confined as a tranny in a rubber raincoat? Oh no dahhling it’s a mackintosh not a mac, you are such a frightful bore when you get it wrong!
Well, I’m a mac tranny and proud of it. My mac collection is 99% vinyl, PVC, plastic with one rubber raincoat remaining.
Maybe Merv the ashamed Perv, may need to look at himself more closely when calling the kettle black. Does he only wear men’s macs? Or is he ashamed to admit to wearing a ladies mac, so if he does the latter, then he must be a prissy, sissy, cross dresser? No offence meant to us “ladies!”
On a positive note, it’s great to hear from those who, like me, love being a trannie in a mac. My fetish took me further to “becoming a woman 👩🏼 “ in the closet sense by wearing women’s clothes, makeup, hair, shoes 👠 from head to toe without the dependency on wearing macs. That said, it is super sensual wearing your favourite ladies garments under a mac topped off, in my case, in a plastic rainbonnet or soft vinyl matching rain scarf to epitomise the ladies Pakamac plastic mac fashions of old, lovingly re-created by Elements Rainwear and PVC U Like.
So no more trashing by little minded and small penis folks in the forum please!
💖💋👄☔️👗👠💄👩🏼
Steph, unashamed trannie
if you are going to start getting personal and calling people perv then i expect the admin to be fair handed here and reprimand you as well. For the record, no, i do not wear women's clothing, if guys want to then fine, their choice, but not for me thanks!
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

Merv, you have once again interrupted what was meant to be an easy conversation about words. It has nothing to do with ones gender or sexuality, it was simply a conversation about the use of the word 'mackntosh', and how I lamented the use of its abbreviated form. Throughout, you have been rude and confrontational, and by my reckoning you are unfit to continue as a member on this site.
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

You are not in receipt of all your facts, lad. Nor your marbles, it seems.
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Oh dear how bitchy or rude mannered,
Everybody here surely have an equal interest on this forum, so best to respect, each and every ones interests on our lovely subject ''Rainwear''.
Wrap up well tomorrow in your , Mackintosh it just might rain .