Mackintosh

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
HeatherlovesPVC

Re: Mackintosh

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Well said rainwearme.
I love PVC, and since the best PVC Macs/Mackintoshes are made for ladies I bought one and wore it proudly and like Stephie these are what started me wearing other feminine attire skirts, dresses heels etc. and I haven't regretted a minute of it and it hasn't changed my sexual orientation
So Merv if you like rainwear why don't you try on a ladies PVC Mac/Mackintosh, it is after all only another Mac/Mackintosh, you never know you might enjoy it.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :D
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Thank You , Heather,.....
We certainly enjoy wearing our lovely PVC Ladies Mackintoshes......mmmm
The look, the feel, the smell......
PakamacMagic

Post by PakamacMagic »

Hello, although quite new to this board, I have unfortunately already detected a certain intolerance from a certain member, I thought we were all here to enjoy and discuss our particular liking for our favorite materials, and if that member cannot get to grips with that then I feel this board is doomed to disintegrate into nothing more than petty squabbling. So come on, let's all share our liking for whatever we wear, be it male, female. or a mixture of both, for we never chose our predilection, we were born with it...
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Stephie wrote: November 6th, 2018, 1:59 pm I agree with anti bigoted sentiment against the word mackintosh. Being a longer word, it has quite a sexual connotation, something you can get your mouth 👄 around in quite a pleasing way! I love the ending in “tosh”, almost quite descriptive of the “toshing” sound made when walking in a rubber mac.
I agree with some of the purists who would reserve the word for all different kinds of rubberised raincoats.
Why is it a bad thing to be confined as a tranny in a rubber raincoat? Oh no dahhling it’s a mackintosh not a mac, you are such a frightful bore when you get it wrong!
Well, I’m a mac tranny and proud of it. My mac collection is 99% vinyl, PVC, plastic with one rubber raincoat remaining.
Maybe Merv the ashamed Perv, may need to look at himself more closely when calling the kettle black. Does he only wear men’s macs? Or is he ashamed to admit to wearing a ladies mac, so if he does the latter, then he must be a prissy, sissy, cross dresser? No offence meant to us “ladies!”
On a positive note, it’s great to hear from those who, like me, love being a trannie in a mac. My fetish took me further to “becoming a woman 👩🏼 “ in the closet sense by wearing women’s clothes, makeup, hair, shoes 👠 from head to toe without the dependency on wearing macs. That said, it is super sensual wearing your favourite ladies garments under a mac topped off, in my case, in a plastic rainbonnet or soft vinyl matching rain scarf to epitomise the ladies Pakamac plastic mac fashions of old, lovingly re-created by Elements Rainwear and PVC U Like.
So no more trashing by little minded and small penis folks in the forum please!
💖💋👄☔️👗👠💄👩🏼
Steph, unashamed trannie
Stephie, both you and Merv are long time members of the forum who have made valuable contributions over the years so I’m disappointed at the pair of you
Merv for his original comment and you for your response
Merv received a warning from Admin about his comment and refrained from commenting for almost two months until you posted
I don’t understand why you felt the need to bring Merv’s comment back into the thread and what the phrases “Merv the ashamed Perv” and “So no more trashing by little minded and small penis folks in the forum please!” really added to your post
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

I think the problem here lies firmly with the Merv character. He has been more than rude and confrontational, he has been aggressive. I am told that his behaviour has been noted in the past and on other threads. So those remarks directed at him, by myself and others, merely represent our frustration at his continued presence on this site. We all know about freedom of expression, but with that comes responsibility. Merv clearly doesn't have the capacity to understand this.
rainwear-experience

mackintoshed wrote: November 19th, 2018, 3:23 pm I think the problem here lies firmly with the Merv character. He has been more than rude and confrontational, he has been aggressive. I am told that his behaviour has been noted in the past and on other threads. So those remarks directed at him, by myself and others, merely represent our frustration at his continued presence on this site. We all know about freedom of expression, but with that comes responsibility. Merv clearly doesn't have the capacity to understand this.
The problem rarely lies with just one person

I didn’t / don’t agree with Merv’s original response but Admin dealt with it and Merv stayed quiet on the thread until Stephie and then you brought him back into it

“I am told that his behaviour has been noted in the past and on other threads”

Who by, if by the moderators then they obviously didn’t feel his ‘behaviour’ warranted exclusion from the site and I’d be very surprised if the moderators would share such information with other members

“So those remarks directed at him, by myself and others, merely represent our frustration at his continued presence on this site”

Every post has access to a link where members can report inappropriate posts to Admin, there’s no need for members to take matters in to their own hands

I find you have quite a condescending and patronising tone in your posts, I’m unsure why you feel words / phrases such as

‘lad’
‘this ***** character’
‘dear boy’

are helpful, other making you feel superior

You accuse others of “feel(ing) you can speak for everyone yet you do the same thing:

“I think most of us on here would agree with your sentiment”

“Your misguided views and confrontational manner are anathema to people on this site”

I must have missed the surveys you did

This forum and its predecessor have always been very well moderated and I’m sure Admin don’t need any help in deciding who should be members

“by my reckoning you are unfit to continue as a member on this site”

We are ALL equal here and remain here as Admin’s choice, it might be worth remembering that
merv

Post by merv »

mackintoshed wrote: November 19th, 2018, 3:23 pm I think the problem here lies firmly with the Merv character. He has been more than rude and confrontational, he has been aggressive. I am told that his behaviour has been noted in the past and on other threads. So those remarks directed at him, by myself and others, merely represent our frustration at his continued presence on this site. We all know about freedom of expression, but with that comes responsibility. Merv clearly doesn't have the capacity to understand this.
thank you Judge Rinder!
rainwear-experience

merv wrote: November 19th, 2018, 4:42 pm
thank you Judge Rinder!
I thought Judge Rinder was intelligent and had a sense of humour :D
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

Always the same jokers, not much will ever change in this forum.
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

Keep it clean guys, I'll delete bad language but for the rest I assume you are all adults that can behave in a suitable manner.