Swimming in rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rainworshipper

Swimming in rainwear

Post by Rainworshipper »

I know that some of us enjoy rainwear in the shower or getting hosed, but does anyone else like swimming in their waterproofs? I sometimes enjoy a wild swim in my rainwear.
yellowgirl

Re: Swimming in rainwear

Post by yellowgirl »

yes my wife and I do enjoy a swim in our rain suits from time to time,it’s so sexy and romantic as well
MacRobin

Post by MacRobin »

The next book in my alternative genre will have the title “Mackintosh bathing”. It will be mainly based on contemporary newspaper cuttings from mid 19th century till well into 20th. It is a very entertaining and interesting subject. At the same time, because searches bring up both themes, I shall produce a book on “Mackintosh thieves”. In the first half of the 20th cent, if you hung your rubber mack up on a peg in a pub, the chances are it wouldn’t be there when the landlord rang his bell. The reported court cases always gave the value of the rubberised item, which can be compared with contemporary ads to determine whether quality or bulk. The report would also include the miscreant’s excuse for unknowingly stealing the mack “I am a humble fisherman and in the dimly lit hallway of the pub, I naturally mistook the pink rubberised taffeta ladies raincoat for my torn black oilskin.” They would be fined and ordered to restitute the cost of the now long vanished rubber item.
mason

Post by mason »

My ex girlfriend and I used to love swimming in our plastic rainwear in the Philippines. It is SO much fun!