Macs and vintage look dresses

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Stephie

Macs and vintage look dresses

Post by Stephie » September 10th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Hiya all

It’s been a long time posting. My love of macs has taken me to explore the Rockabilly look. I’m hooked on swing dresses and petticoats! Team that up with a large semi transparent soft plastic raincoat and wow, what a combination. Today 10th September, I took some photos of myself as Steph, trannie in a lovely pink patterned pencil dress from Lindy Bop. I took a few with a straight brunette highlighted hairstyle, then a blonde curly style, raincoat part buttoned, some with attached hood up, some with the matching rain scarf. Gosh, I felt lovely and pleased with my little photo shoot. The raincoat is from Elements Rainwear and is in the traditional section with matching rain scarf. Their Romantica is a favourite along with similar styles which are full skirted. I’ve posted some articles in the past of the lovely Romantica, and there are a number of vintage fashion ladies blogs out there modelling plastic raincoats with their lovely outfits underneath.

I know it’s not to everyone’s taste, but a plastic raincoat and a dress, heels, being fully made up and femme is such a lovely feeling with all those layers.

It must have been great being part of that dance hall thing in the 40’s & 50’s. Plastic macs on the scene, gals in their transparent macs and matching rainscarves protecting lovely hair dos and dresses underneath. Most would have walked or got the bus, what an excited bunch they would have been!

I don’t post photos on the forum because of security and identity issues, but if anyone wants to contact this still gorgeous old gal for a natter and swap girly piccies in dresses and plastic macs then please let me know.

Mwah, mwah

Steph

Stephie

Re: Macs and vintage look dresses

Post by Stephie » September 10th, 2018, 12:30 pm

Oh yeah, what an airhead I am!

It’s Stephanie Dorothy Meadows at stephdormed@gmail.com

Love to hear from some of you vintage mac gals soon

💋💋💄💖❤️👄👗👠☔️👩🏼

Steph

kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria » September 10th, 2018, 12:35 pm

why not put the poccs on your flickr profile

Stephie

Post by Stephie » September 10th, 2018, 12:42 pm

I don’t do anything online that’s potentially traceable! I know it’s OTT, but I prefer to play safe and out of accidental discovery!