Inside or out

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
pvclovering

Re: Inside or out

Post by pvclovering »

Both for me. At first I just wore indoors, didn't feel happy about wearing PVC rainwear outdoors. Now I wear it when wet. Sometimes I will wear a raincoat if the weather is dull but fine. I am now much more confident wearing PVC outside. I still wear indoors too though. I love wearing just a raincoat and nothing else when indoors.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Horses for courses, as they used to say. SBR, PVC and rubber proofed/lined mackintoshes outdoors and more intimate items indoors. Tempted to go out in plastic pants on occasions but as children we were told always to be careful about the state of our underwear in case we were involved in a road accident and had to be taken to hospital! That said, I reckon A&E staff must have encountered some "unusual" sights in the course of their work.
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

I frequently wear all my macs in the rain outside..for walks and in the garden...the shine of rain on a pvc ,sbr, or oilskim mac is fabulous !!
Not to say that they are not worn indoors as well.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Inside - love to see myself or wife naked in see-through plastic. Not the sort of thing you could do outside without being arrested! I fantasize about being dressed just like that in public but it is only a dream.
bethbennett202

Post by bethbennett202 »

It's not rained for weeks now the summer is so dry so I'm forced to wear my macs inside it gets hot but I cant stop wearing somthing I love
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

I wear my macs inside and outside every day. Sometimes I sleep in my nylonmac.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Both,
Worn my pink animal cagoule today in the rain to work and back, sold a couple of cagoules at work today to a lady and hoping with the school hols and it being wet we’ll have a few shoppers in tomorrow for some too :)
Lets get swishy!