Looking good for pvc fashion

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
spitfire617

Re: Looking good for pvc fashion

Post by spitfire617 »

debs37 wrote: August 31st, 2018, 8:39 am Hi Folks.

Re why ladies dont wear pvc coats and would rather get a good soaking? The reason I have been told by some of my friends is that they dont like the idea of men looking at them. some even go as far as to say its seedyo wear pvc coats.

I have been out with frends with my daughter and it has started to rain, knowing they dont have a raincoat I always carry one of two in my car, just in case Im caught short.. But they would rather get soaked, wear a hoodie or ask me do I have an umbrella.

Debs.xx
I am sorry but it is their loss!
"Men looking at them?"
What about and this sounds sexist it is not meant to be when girls/women (Note did not say ladies) wear short skirts and high heels?
They are looked at then!
Nothing said!
Ladies are different.
They know how to carry themselves and be presentible.
Let the "gIrls" get wet and soggy!
Hear them complain when they have knackered their expensive hairdo's!
All because they do not like the idea of wearing a proper rainmac!
blackmack10

Post by blackmack10 »

Yes, nice to see. Notice to maxandwellies cannot message you, your contact details box is empty when viewed from my end. John.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

raincoatjon wrote: February 17th, 2020, 6:13 pm Hi
Well if you want to stay completely dry a pvc raincoat does the job fullstop,added to that it looks so good on you ladies and feels so good on me. A friend of mine has taken me out on occasions wearing a shiny black pvc raincoat, wellies, but nothing underneath, when people look at me I wonder if they can tell lol ! I have also been handcuffed with a cape over the top this really gets me going.
I love public humiliation and would so love to be handcuffed under a cape and only wear a cape, the only problem would be my stiffy ha ha
delboy

Post by delboy »

Last Saturday my wife and I went to a concert in London and my wife was wearing her black RAINMAC PVC full length coat.During our travels and also amongst the audience we did not see any others similarly dressed which makes me question the title of this article.
Taking up Debs comments, my wife does not like me to wear my PVC macs in London but encourages me to wear them at other times. We are often looked at when going to National Trust properties and the like, and often this results in complimentary comments.

Although there is quite a lot of comment in the fashion press, it is rare to see this translated into seeing more people wearing suitable rainwear in their everyday lives

Delboy
blackmack10

Post by blackmack10 »

Women in plastic, very sensuous ! maxandwellies note ! Cannot message you again ! J.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Saw three girls in Rains pvc macs this week at work and several
In sainsburies tonight, shall be wearing mine tomorrow:)
Lets get swishy!