All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
- Posts: 102
- Joined: January 21st, 2010, 5:09 pm
With so many festivals on at this moment in time I got to thinking. What about a rainwear festival.... Im sure the good folks at pvc-u like and others could think up something.. Maybe there is one... I for one love them and im of to the Leeds festival, hope it rains.
What you all think?
- Posts: 21
- Joined: May 15th, 2018, 9:00 pm
- Posts: 70
- Joined: January 18th, 2010, 4:43 am
- Location: Coochbehar, West Bengal
I agree with you Debs
Ashim Kr. Mitra
- Posts: 468
- Joined: June 22nd, 2013, 9:14 pm
- Location: Austin, TX.
That sounds like a good idea. I wish they had something like this in Texas. Late fall to mid spring of course.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: December 6th, 2017, 6:58 pm
If this is going to happen, I will be happy to make a sponsorship - But I would say this should be happening in Europe somewhere
- Posts: 25
- Joined: September 11th, 2018, 6:14 am
- Location: Scotland
Great idea, could the PVC street band be booked as headliners with the Raincoats and Weather girls supporting?
- Posts: 47
- Joined: January 23rd, 2011, 9:10 am
- Posts: 38
- Joined: August 27th, 2010, 7:31 pm
Has my vote as well, it would be pvc heaven.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: August 1st, 2018, 11:50 pm
If it was timed right it could be a Rainwear and WAM bonanza - just need to find a location with some mud and the right time of year and we would be in heaven.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: September 23rd, 2016, 1:17 pm
Is there any chance of this happening