baby oil and a pvc rainsuit.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
sergiouk

Re: baby oil and a pvc rainsuit.

Post by sergiouk »

Something else worth trying is foreplay, both wearing soft plastic pants with a good dollop of lube down the front. Even wear them under street clothes with plenty of lube and walk to a pub about a mile away, have a drink and come home, discreetly touching each other as much as possible. Wearing lycra cycle shorts over the pants makes it different but equally good. I can pretty much guarantee you'll be in bed within seconds of closing the door.

Wrapping each other (or yourself) in clingfilm, either tightly or loosely, is another possibility, and with that you can use a generous amount of baby oil as you'll be throwing everything away after.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Do you prefer them loose or tight fitting ?
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

From tomorrow I will wear a nice pair of tight fitting vinyl jeans to work underneath my other clothes. I will apply a lot of oil. I wonder how long it will take until they coating peels off.
debs37

Post by debs37 »

The topic takes a strange turn..If i wore oiled pvc pants to work Id be shaking by break time and running to the ladys room for ......
Debs xx
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Just love wearing my plastic pants under my shorts at work....
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

And do you also start shaking until you have to rush to the restroom ? ;)
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

As already announced I am currently trying to slowly destroy a nice pair of tight fitting shiny ladies trousers by wearing them every second day under my jeans.
I soak the fabric inside with baby oil and then pull them up violently. The advantage of soaking the trousers over applying the oil to the skin directly is the amount of oil that can be applied. The smooth greasy feeling is undescribable almost ad if Standing under a shower with a lot of very creamy shower gel applied. The oil and body temperature make the fabric softer. I guess that no one apart from me has noticed the faint rustling so far. I do really enjoy the rustling and sweating and the massage effect. When I pull them off the skin is very soft and smooth.
Although they are a really cheap pair they are quite heavy duty.
The coating doesn't chip yet but the gloss has already detetiorated a bit. There are lots of fine wrinkles. And they smell a little rancid inside. But that isn't a problem as long as the plastic coating is more or less intact and working as an effective odour barrier.

This is by far the slowest and horniest of my attempts in destroying a plastic garment yet. I enjoy every minute of it and I can only recommend it further.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

In the meantime I started wearing them daily. I always put them in a plastic bag when I take them off, just to keep them Wetter inside. I made a weight comparison between this one and a new one, which is even one size larger. The new larger one was 420 grams and the soaked one was 740 grams - almost twice as much. They are also starting to turning slightly dull on the outside and the rustling is almost gone, an effect that we know from our raintrouser-based pee pants.
I have to decide now wheter I shall continue wearing them like that, wash them before continuing, just store them away like that and watch how they deteriorate or maybe burn or shred them right away.