Rainwear vendors question

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Shinyladylvr

Rainwear vendors question

Post by Shinyladylvr »

My wife would be very interested in any feedback that could be provided on two websites/companies that sell shiny macs. She has purchased several skirts and tops described as vinyl from BooHoo. They are very shiny indeed and it’s actually PU which stretches. They now offer two hooded, short vinyl macs and I wondered if anyone has bought any and what they think of the quality. Secondly if you search for Misfitz Alternative Wear they offer a vinyl Mac but with no description of the material.
Any information will help as my wife quite likes the style of the Misfitz product and they indicate you can have styles adjusted to fit your need. We would love a long trench coat.
mason

Re: Rainwear vendors question

Post by mason »

I just banned Olympic for spamming, trolling and arguing with other members. The ban is permanent; end of story.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

mason wrote: July 4th, 2018, 12:54 pm I just banned Olympic for spamming, trolling and arguing with other members. The ban is permanent; end of story.
Thank you Mason.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
Shinyladylvr

Post by Shinyladylvr »

Thank you for that. I would like to continue asking my question as we are interested in any response. Right now, the latest Mac my wife has is from Rainmac.com. We liked the shine and the quality very much, so hopefully someone can shed light on the other two places we’ve seen on a web search.