Todays Rain

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
delboy

Todays Rain

Post by delboy »

This morning I was out fully dressed in my black PVC and visited a garden centre and my local National Trust property. At both I received compliments on my outfit.

When I arrived at he National Trust property, the lady checking membership cards exclaimed 'Wow what a wonderful Mac and it brought back memories of the 60's for her'. We then had a discussion on the practicalities of PVC and she asked if they were still available today.

Were many others out appropriately dressed today?

Delboy
Waterproofs

Re: Todays Rain

Post by Waterproofs »

Yep! Been wearing my regatta storm break rain suit and green Dunlop’s almost every day! Even wore a pvc poncho over the top a few times! Didn’t wear my waterproofs today so had to buy a yellow pvc rain suit from screwfix !
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

Hi
I wore my newish AJ pvc raincoat, PU overtrousers and wellies to walk the dog on Wednesday morning and then the AJ raincoat on several other occasions during the day
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Yes. Walking around London last week, new shiny cagoule on with pu rain trousers, complimented by my black nylon cycle cape from Lidl, with green Wellies
Oh joy in the rain
plasticmacboy

Post by plasticmacboy »

Certainly wish I had bumped into you in London, Anotherraincoat, in your rainsuit and wellies - would have been nice to have stopped and had a coffee with you over a rainwear chat. You too, Waterproofs!
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

I must be in the wrong part of London as I never see any other guys dressed in shiny rainwear, only lil ole me!
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

Yes today my wife wore her orange HH suit and I wore my yellow Viking suit,we were 2 sexy women walking in the park.We got a few compliments on our outfits that suited the weather and some not good ones for being two women in full rainsuits holding hands.
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

Yes today my wife wore her orange HH suit and I wore my yellow Viking suit,we were 2 sexy women walking in the park.We got a few compliments on our outfits that suited the weather and some not good ones for being two women in full rainsuits holding hands.
TStorm56

Post by TStorm56 »

I was able to enjoy some thunderstorms today in the south-eastern USA. I wore a yellow rain bib and a mid length yellow raincoat I purchased on a vintage clothing website. The rain was torrential with thunder booming overhead almost constantly. The sheer intensity of the rain reduced visibility by a good amount. After the storm passed (about 20 minutes I'd say), the neck area of my shirt was soaked and my face was dripping wet. The rain gear I wore had a nice shiny sheen to it due to all of the rain.