Rainwear in hot weather

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainwear-experience

Re: Rainwear in hot weather

Post by rainwear-experience »

merv wrote: April 20th, 2018, 10:08 pm have to admit i find it rather odd why anyone would want to wear pvc rainwear in 20 degree heat, but each to their own
There's nothing as daft as folk Merv but like you say each to their own, Im sat here with an ice cream cone on my head pouring cold deer into my sun faded bib pants - sorry no pix available, the ice cream would dribble on my lens
Meroving

Post by Meroving »

Hi! First time posting in Rainwearcentral forum, hi everyone!
I acquired rainwear fetish in Eastern Europe but currently live in Brisbane, Australia, where the temperature hovers around 30-35 degrees C during the summer rains. Winter is dry season. :( It's just frustrating. Never it does stop me from wearing some PVC rainwear though but it is a real challenge. Strange enough, nobody really mentions about it as the concept of rainwear is redundant in a subtropical city like Brisbane and people don't even notice. Interesting thought rainwearseeker about the sunlight...it has destroyed several gumboots of mine while they were drying on the balcony. :(
Meroving
nerzman

Post by nerzman »

I love the feeling when raincoats get hot and Even smoother in the sun. Great with my blue Rukka jacket or green Rains-Raincoat, and shining bright wirh my yellow Friesennerz.

I always enjoy shootings with my girls in full sunshine- wenn they start sweating a bit fully dressed in raingear - there are things worse than that, don’t you think? ;-)
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

well when it’s warm out my wife and I wear our rainwear in the pool and in the woods to find mud holes