Niagara falls rubber raincoat

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainwearseeker

Re: Niagara falls rubber raincoat

Post by rainwearseeker »

but those are sbr raincoats. aren't they stiffer?
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

olympic wrote: April 8th, 2018, 6:03 pm why waste you money on that raincoat..............just go to grainger or zoro for the same long rubber raincoat in yellow. they really are the classic ones anyway.
How rude!
rainwear-experience

rainwearseeker wrote: April 8th, 2018, 8:40 pm but those are sbr raincoats. aren't they stiffer?
Thats right, you tell the rude man
olympic

Post by olympic »

what different does it make, sbr or natural rubber. a rubber raincoat is a rubber raincoat. i own both and cannot tell the difference they are both rubber, i think its the thickness that makes the difference. i own a few rubber parkas and rubber raincoats and like them equally. that is why i said zoro or grainger sell the classic yellow rubber raincoat and parka as well as pants and hoods.
olympic

Post by olympic »

what different does it make, sbr or natural rubber. a rubber raincoat is a rubber raincoat. i own both and cannot tell the difference they are both rubber, i think its the thickness that makes the difference. i own a few rubber parkas and rubber raincoats and like them equally. that is why i said zoro or grainger sell the classic yellow rubber raincoat and parka as well as pants and hoods.
olympic

Post by olympic »

i have also bought a few from rkd rubber and they are just as nice with natural rubber raincoats
rainwear-experience

olympic wrote: April 9th, 2018, 2:02 pm what different does it make, sbr or natural rubber. a rubber raincoat is a rubber raincoat. i own both and cannot tell the difference they are both rubber, i think its the thickness that makes the difference. i own a few rubber parkas and rubber raincoats and like them equally. that is why i said zoro or grainger sell the classic yellow rubber raincoat and parka as well as pants and hoods.
AGAIN HOW RUDE, rainwearseeker has got everyright to decide what sort of Easter Egg, er rubber mac he wants to buy and just because you cant tell the difference doesnt mean they wont be able too

Rainwearseeker doesnt seem to care how much he spends (as long as they are not outbid by someone who isnt serious about buying the easter egg or just someone pushing up the cost) all they want is the right item!
olympic

Post by olympic »

rude, you are the one butting in on this, only because you have a raincoat that you want to unload. if he buys a real yellow rubber raincoat he can buy one from grainger or zoro or other industrial supply houses that sell them they are made by rainco. i would bet that those same types of raincoats are used at NIAGARA FALLS..............NIAGARA FALLS!!!!!.............SLOWLY I TURNED AND STEP BY STEP INCH BY INCH............I GRABBED HIM! I PUNCHED HIM! AND I KNOCKED HIM DOW!!! (three stooges 1940's)
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

I can't see the problem here, everyone is entitled to their opinion about the texture and feel of the material raincoats are made of.
rainwear-experience

olympic wrote: April 9th, 2018, 10:46 pm rude, you are the one butting in on this, only because you have a raincoat that you want to unload. if he buys a real yellow rubber raincoat he can buy one from grainger or zoro or other industrial supply houses that sell them they are made by rainco. i would bet that those same types of raincoats are used at NIAGARA FALLS..............NIAGARA FALLS!!!!!.............SLOWLY I TURNED AND STEP BY STEP INCH BY INCH............I GRABBED HIM! I PUNCHED HIM! AND I KNOCKED HIM DOW!!! (three stooges 1940's)
Excuse ME but rainwearseeker and I were having a conversation about this when YOU butted in about your alternatives

And please do not threaten me with violence