If you could ask your partner to experiment a fetish for pleasure, which one would it be?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rain89

If you could ask your partner to experiment a fetish for pleasure, which one would it be?

Post by Rain89 »

Mine would be lite bondage (Ball gag or tape for the mouth), while wearing a raincoat and going at it. If the gag becomes too much, I’ll remove the gag, and ask her to keep the coat on for a little longer or the remainder of the session.
Domino

Re: If you could ask your partner to experiment a fetish for pleasure, which one would it be?

Post by Domino »

In my case, I not only could, but did. My girlfriend knew almost from the start (back in 1997) the effect that her macs had on me, and she loved it. She had two when I met her: a shiny black plastic one (trench coat style) and a long red rubber one with hood. Since then many others have been added.
I'm not sure you should be able to remove the gag yourself. Part of the fun lies in surrendering yourself to her completely. You need to know you trust her totally. Above all, never give her the idea that the mac means more to you than she does. It's just that the mac enhances her attraction.
Rain89

Re: If you could ask your partner to experiment a fetish for pleasure, which one would it be?

Post by Rain89 »

Domino wrote: March 24th, 2018, 10:41 pm I'm not sure you should be able to remove the gag yourself.
She would be the one with the gag.
Domino

Post by Domino »

Oh, well, in that case no problem. Just gag her first, then ask her. Even if she she says 'no', she won't be able to make herself understood. :lol:
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

Is tape or a sock better? She won’t understand what the ballgag is for.
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

I should put a sock in it!
veradk

Post by veradk »

Hi.

It would be water sports wearing plastic or rubber Mac's. The golden showers variety. I did experiment as a younger man with a delightful transvestite in her 70s a wonderful experience.