Searching - I give up!

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
freakylover63
Posts: 71
Joined: December 12th, 2017, 10:38 am
Location: N. Germany

Re: Searching - I give up!

Post by freakylover63 » March 6th, 2018, 12:53 pm

have a look on pinterest. there are lots of nice rainwear pics. i've collected and sorted many of them on my account.

enjoy it ;)
https://www.pinterest.de/lovinrainwear/

plasphil
Posts: 809
Joined: March 12th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Location: Surrey, England

Re: Searching - I give up!

Post by plasphil » March 6th, 2018, 1:19 pm

Did you actually read my post? I did say I found pinterest is a pain in the arse to search, same old pictures going round and around and if you click on one, when you return it goes back to the start again!

Phil.

Ray
Posts: 1756
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Searching - I give up!

Post by Ray » March 6th, 2018, 1:38 pm

freakylover63 wrote:
March 6th, 2018, 12:53 pm
have a look on pinterest. there are lots of nice rainwear pics. i've collected and sorted many of them on my account.

enjoy it ;)
https://www.pinterest.de/lovinrainwear/
Yep, I agree lots of rainwear pics, some of them are mine and you have used them without permission, so if you can let me know where to send the invoice I'll let you know how much you owe me for their use

freakylover63
Posts: 71
Joined: December 12th, 2017, 10:38 am
Location: N. Germany

Re: Searching - I give up!

Post by freakylover63 » March 7th, 2018, 10:07 am

Ray wrote:
March 6th, 2018, 1:38 pm
Yep, I agree lots of rainwear pics, some of them are mine and you have used them without permission, so if you can let me know where to send the invoice I'll let you know how much you owe me for their use
i only shared it from other users sites - maybe from yours. so you have to block the sharing option, if you don't want, that other users will share it.

Ray
Posts: 1756
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Searching - I give up!

Post by Ray » March 7th, 2018, 5:41 pm

freakylover63 wrote:
March 7th, 2018, 10:07 am
Ray wrote:
March 6th, 2018, 1:38 pm
Yep, I agree lots of rainwear pics, some of them are mine and you have used them without permission, so if you can let me know where to send the invoice I'll let you know how much you owe me for their use
i only shared it from other users sites - maybe from yours. so you have to block the sharing option, if you don't want, that other users will share it.
As you well know there is no way to block anyone who is determined to share images

I will now have to waste my time reporting your theft to Pinterest and get them to issues a take down notice, hopefully they will remove what you call a 'website'

Ray
Posts: 1756
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Searching - I give up!

Post by Ray » March 7th, 2018, 5:43 pm

plasphil wrote:
March 6th, 2018, 1:19 pm
Did you actually read my post? I did say I found pinterest is a pain in the arse to search, same old pictures going round and around and if you click on one, when you return it goes back to the start again!

Phil.
It looks like they dont read and certainly doesn't understand, no wonder there is very little new stuff appearing

freakylover63
Posts: 71
Joined: December 12th, 2017, 10:38 am
Location: N. Germany

Re: Searching - I give up!

Post by freakylover63 » March 8th, 2018, 9:38 am

Ray wrote:
March 7th, 2018, 5:41 pm
As you well know there is no way to block anyone who is determined to share images

I will now have to waste my time reporting your theft to Pinterest and get them to issues a take down notice, hopefully they will remove what you call a 'website'
pinterest is a open and free platform to exchange ideas an photos. there is no commercial background and it's no theft, to share other pics. you should be glad, that other people like your pics

Ray
Posts: 1756
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Searching - I give up!

Post by Ray » March 8th, 2018, 11:45 am

I'm very happy that people enjoy my images, thats why I upload them, but I reserve the right to show MY images where I want to

I've included a link that you might find interesting, no doubt you'll think it doesn't apply to you

https://policy.pinterest.com/en-gb/copyright

freakylover63
Posts: 71
Joined: December 12th, 2017, 10:38 am
Location: N. Germany

Re: Searching - I give up!

Post by freakylover63 » March 8th, 2018, 2:08 pm

you can offer buyable pins
https://policy.pinterest.com/en-gb/buya ... guidelines

if you offer your pins for free and someone else share it directly, so it isn't a copyright infringement. if someone else would download the image and upload it again in own name, so it is.

"Our mission: At Pinterest, our mission is to help you discover and do what you love. That means showing you ideas that are relevant, interesting and personal to you..." (https://policy.pinterest.com/en-gb/community-guidelines)

Ray
Posts: 1756
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: Searching - I give up!

Post by Ray » March 8th, 2018, 3:24 pm

freakylover63 wrote:
March 8th, 2018, 2:08 pm
you can offer buyable pins
https://policy.pinterest.com/en-gb/buya ... guidelines

if you offer your pins for free and someone else share it directly, so it isn't a copyright infringement. if someone else would download the image and upload it again in own name, so it is.

"Our mission: At Pinterest, our mission is to help you discover and do what you love. That means showing you ideas that are relevant, interesting and personal to you..." (https://policy.pinterest.com/en-gb/community-guidelines)
"you can offer buyable pins"

Thank you for the advice of what I can do with MY work, maybe I do not want to sell via Pinterest, they are MINE to do with as I please

Obviously, you haven't read the link I sent you, or you dont understand, or you think it doesn't apply to you but here is a chunk for you t oget you head round:

"Pinterest respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect people on Pinterest to do the same. It’s our policy—in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion—to disable or terminate the accounts of people who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing copyrights or other intellectual property rights.

In keeping with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which you can read at the US Copyright Office website, we’ll respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement on Pinterest that are reported to our designated copyright agent, identified below.

If you’re a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, you can report alleged copyright infringements on Pinterest by completing the DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and sending it to our designated copyright agent.

When we get your DMCA notice, we’ll take whatever action we think is appropriate, which may include removing the reported content from Pinterest.

If we remove content in response to a DMCA notice, we may notify the person who saved it on Pinterest so they have the opportunity to send a counter-notice. We may also send a complete copy of the notice to others, as appropriate"

If any of it is unclear to you then please contact Pinterest to explain it to you

In the meantime it might be best if we keep this to PM as it's probably boring the pants of everyone

Post Reply