Recent wet weather

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
delboy

Recent wet weather

Post by delboy »

How many others have enjoyed wearing their favourite rainwear during the recent wet weather ?

I have had three opportunities to be dressed in my black PVC trenchcoat together with matching trousers,hat and gloves. On one outing I was complimented by two separate ladies who admired my suitable dress for the weather.

Sadly I did not see any others suitably attired.

Delboy
spitfire617

Re: Recent wet weather

Post by spitfire617 »

Not really been out very far but I have worn my green heavy coat, green rain trousers, Rubber boots and a sou'wester.
Again like you no one around!
Though I did see a young woman wearing what looked like a New look spoty mac and an older lady wearing a navy pac a mac type coat.
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

Rain coming down in buckets this morning in good ol’ Milwaukee, WI USA, and my wife had to work at her company’s corporate office, which is three blocks away from where I work, so for once we were able to drive together, she in her full length red rubberized satin trench coat, me in my navy rubberized cotton Rainmac, both wearing identical Burberry check wellies, while she topped her ensemble off with a matching Burberry bucket rain hat. We parked the car & I walked her to her office, sharing my Burberry umbrella with her. Sadly no other raincoats & wellies seen, just people huddled under umbrellas. Did get a couple of nice compliments from ladies on our matching boots. Hopefully it will still be wet out come lunchtime.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

I'm so glad your wife was able to wear her red rubberized trench coat. My wife has several colors but not in red. Gets me going every time she wears them.

LOL
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

Same here. It's great because we can both feel kinky & get turned on & no one around us is any the wiser. Plus she always gets compliments from her friends & coworkers whenever she wears it.
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

She did require a little arm twisting to wear the satin trench though. She actually wanted to wear her glossy red Jane Post "Princess" slicker with matching red Hunters, which would look just as sexy on her, but since it was chilly out I convinced her the rubberized satin would be warmer than the vinyl slicker. Needless to say she was quite appreciative, as the heavy satin mac kept her warm & dry all day.
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Yes we had a lovely wet and muddy walk on Sunday.
Janet xxxxxx
Nick and I love meeting other rainwear enthusiasts
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Fairly mild for the time of year here in the beautiful South so I am going to give my new Rains Lance coat a run-out at the seaside today. Hopefully it will make up for having to say a sad last farewell to my trusty Weather or Not double-breasted macintosh which has finally perished beyond saving. Always a happy reminder of Mr and Mrs Vane and their stalwart work in keeping high quality SBR alive in the 80's and 90's.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Oh, I agree about the "kinky" except I don't know if its just me or my wife as well. As she puts it, the coat makes her feel nice and warm. Or, putting it another way, it makes the whole idea seem "waterproof and windproof."

I also agree on colleagues who seem to love the idea but seem to go off a bit when they know the price.

The things we do to "feel kinky," LOL.