Checking out the London sales

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Stephie

Checking out the London sales

Post by Stephie » January 7th, 2018, 7:25 am

If we’re talking rainwear, then Mango have the best shiny black PVC raincoat you can buy in store or online as per my earlier posts on the subject.

I work in Canary Wharf in London and I’m lucky to have shopping malls attached to my building.

If you’re into anything PU, then Mango have shiny PVC mini skirts in red, white and black. They sell matt PU leggings too in red and black. Beware as a large isn’t large enough for me as their sizes come up small.

Zara have patent PU mini skirts, Top Shop are selling shiny black PVC mini skirts and leggings/ jeans.

The Gracechurch Street, City of London New Look store got me a great bargain on Friday. A black patent PU lined bikers jacket, was GBP 44.99 now an unbelievable GBP 9.60. I bought a 16, a little tight for me but at that price who cares.

Online, I collected a black lace bottice and PU skirt detail dress in an 18 for GBP 12.00

I guess retail high street stores will be offloading all the heavier PU items for Spring collections. Let’s hope that clear and opaque plastic jackets and raincoats come back again.

Private message me if you like, I’m a trannie who loves all the PU and PVC skirts and leggings, yes have been busy buying and I’m happy to share my photos, me in macs too, to trusted folk!

xxxx

Steph