girlfriend fulfilling my fantasies?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rain89

girlfriend fulfilling my fantasies?

Post by Rain89 »

What is the best way to do it? We’ve tried things here and there and I’ve shown her pictures of rainwear, but I don’t know how to get her to bring my fantasies into the relationship or bedroom.
MuddyKatie

Re: girlfriend fulfilling my fantasies?

Post by MuddyKatie »

Is it too obvious to suggest "find out what hers are, and then make those come true before asking for yours"?
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

MuddyKatie wrote: December 31st, 2017, 3:38 pm Is it too obvious to suggest "find out what hers are, and then make those come true before asking for yours"?
I have asked her, she tells me very little. Except for when I go all over her neck, then she’s in heaven.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

IcemanGER wrote: June 8th, 2018, 4:03 pm
Rain89 wrote: January 5th, 2018, 12:17 am
I have asked her, she tells me very little. Except for when I go all over her neck, then she’s in heaven.
That's because she is worried about appearing like a slut when she talks to you about her fantasies. EVERY girl has a naughty side, but how much you know about it depends on how much she thinks she will be judged for it.

Think about it this way. There is no dude on this planet who doesn't have some crazy fantasies. You think girls are different?

If you do think girls are different, then you would judge them for showing their naughty side. WOMEN SENSE THAT IN MEN. If they like you they will stay with you regardless but they will hide that part of themselves from you for the rest of time.

Whenever I do talk to girls about my fetish, they appreciate me giving them insight into my personality and they appreciate my openness. I can't remember the last time that some girl looked down on me for it. When I do end up sleeping with a girl that I talked to about it, I'm always dressed in rainwear head to toe and they accept it, because they know what it means to me. And more often than not, they're dressed in it as well.

But that's only because I've learned to be completely comfortable talking about my fetish. It's to the point where I even talk about it to random acquaintances. A month ago I was at a yoga retreat and I really got along well with two of the girls there. With one of them I almost slept and with the other we just got along really well. I just casually talked about my fetish and how much it means to me. BOTH OF THEM APPRECIATED IT.

It's only because I'm able to be so casual about it that women like it. If I were weird about it they would feel like they're my guinea pig and instantly shut me down because they're worried about being perceived as a slut.

And don't do this whole "fulfill her fantasies first and then she will fulfill yours". That's crap. A relationship is not a transaction. Learn how to make women completely happy and give 100% of yourself without holding back for fear of being hurt. Then learn how to frame your needs in a way that's appealing to women. If you can do that, women will trip over themselves fulfilling your fantasies because they want to take care of their man (just like you want to take care of your woman).

Rain89, I could teach you further how to make your girlfriend indulge in your fetish. Problem is, you've been waiting so long for the right moment that it's going to be damn near impossible for you to be casual about it. I just don't think you'd put in the work required because you're so worried about her rejecting you, which would really hurt you because then you'd never be able to live out your fantasies.
Send me a private message in how to open up to her more about my fetish. I bought her a raincoat.
MacExp

Post by MacExp »

I left mine a while before I shared this side of me(2.5 years, broke bondage to her 5-6months in) and it worked out fine. We call it shiny fun and when the shiny girl comes out and she absolutely loves it. She’ll discover her kinks as you share yours.

And its true, dont be so worried! But i wouldnt go telling acquaintances! :lol:
IcemanGER wrote: June 8th, 2018, 4:03 pm
Rain89 wrote: January 5th, 2018, 12:17 am
That's because she is worried about appearing like a slut when she talks to you about her fantasies. EVERY girl has a naughty side, but how much you know about it depends on how much she thinks she will be judged for it.

Think about it this way. There is no dude on this planet who doesn't have some crazy fantasies. You think girls are different?

If you do think girls are different, then you would judge them for showing their naughty side. WOMEN SENSE THAT IN MEN. If they like you they will stay with you regardless but they will hide that part of themselves from you for the rest of time.

Whenever I do talk to girls about my fetish, they appreciate me giving them insight into my personality and they appreciate my openness. I can't remember the last time that some girl looked down on me for it. When I do end up sleeping with a girl that I talked to about it, I'm always dressed in rainwear head to toe and they accept it, because they know what it means to me. And more often than not, they're dressed in it as well.

But that's only because I've learned to be completely comfortable talking about my fetish. It's to the point where I even talk about it to random acquaintances. A month ago I was at a yoga retreat and I really got along well with two of the girls there. With one of them I almost slept and with the other we just got along really well. I just casually talked about my fetish and how much it means to me. BOTH OF THEM APPRECIATED IT.

It's only because I'm able to be so casual about it that women like it. If I were weird about it they would feel like they're my guinea pig and instantly shut me down because they're worried about being perceived as a slut.

And don't do this whole "fulfill her fantasies first and then she will fulfill yours". That's crap. A relationship is not a transaction. Learn how to make women completely happy and give 100% of yourself without holding back for fear of being hurt. Then learn how to frame your needs in a way that's appealing to women. If you can do that, women will trip over themselves fulfilling your fantasies because they want to take care of their man (just like you want to take care of your woman).

Rain89, I could teach you further how to make your girlfriend indulge in your fetish. Problem is, you've been waiting so long for the right moment that it's going to be damn near impossible for you to be casual about it. I just don't think you'd put in the work required because you're so worried about her rejecting you, which would really hurt you because then you'd never be able to live out your fantasies.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

As the Rain89 said, "Buy her a raincoat", to match your fetish.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

IcemanGER wrote: June 9th, 2018, 9:52 am
Rain89 wrote: June 8th, 2018, 11:24 pm Send me a private message in how to open up to her more about my fetish. I bought her a raincoat.
You think you can order me around? You have a lot to learn. Don't contact me again.

Woah! Never implied that. It was a simple statement. Nothing more. I deeply apologize for making it seem as such.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

I’ll make this easy for everyone. She likes it, but doesn’t fit her. For anyone to think I was ordering the user around is mistaken. I was simply requesting ideas on how to bring fantasies to the bedroom. I would like for this entire post to be removed to avoid any confusion.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Girlfriend? What's that? Wish I were in this position to even ask for advice. like this,