trying to contact pvc-u-like

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
merv

trying to contact pvc-u-like

Post by merv »

anybody got an email address for pvc-u-like by any chance, a more impossible website to ask a question you couldnt hope to come across. Its like its almost a challenge before you can buy anything.
rainwearseeker

Re: trying to contact pvc-u-like

Post by rainwearseeker »

PUL has another site called make it kinky. they are easier to contact. what bothers me is that PUL cannot even make the slightest custom designs.
freakylover63

Post by freakylover63 »

interesting site. thanks seeker. nice outfits.
http://www.makeitkinky.com/
merv

Post by merv »

doesnt really help thanks, all i want to do is ask them about the sizing of the raincoats before ordering as the sizing is confusing but contacting them is hopeless. to send them an enquiry you have to play some baffling game of recognising letters, i failed five times and gave up at that point. One assumes they dont want the bother of enquiries so i wont bother to buy anything, seems fair to me
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Merv you are being a drama queen. I just tried the message service and it worked fine. Obviously any enquiry will not be answered until we return on Jan 3rd. You can send me a private message if you like and i will try and help you.

Gaz
merv

Post by merv »

pvculike wrote: December 28th, 2017, 4:25 pm Merv you are being a drama queen. I just tried the message service and it worked fine. Obviously any enquiry will not be answered until we return on Jan 3rd. You can send me a private message if you like and i will try and help you.

Gaz
not at all, i accept I may not get an instant reply, the problem is actually trying to send a message when try as you might, the quiz proves way too tricky. All I am trying to find out is which sizing the unisex RA02 raincoats follow. is it ladies or gents on the size charts so that i know which size to order
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Hi Merv, the RA02 is a UK manufactured long raincoat and is classed as a "unisex" although i accept your previous observation that it does up the "female" way. The RA01 is exactly the same, available in a vast selection of colours, manufactured in our china factory and available off the shelf. The sizing falls closely to our male sizing but if you let me know your chest size i can advise the best fit. Gaz
merv

Post by merv »

pvculike wrote: December 28th, 2017, 6:11 pm Hi Merv, the RA02 is a UK manufactured long raincoat and is classed as a "unisex" although i accept your previous observation that it does up the "female" way. The RA01 is exactly the same, available in a vast selection of colours, manufactured in our china factory and available off the shelf. The sizing falls closely to our male sizing but if you let me know your chest size i can advise the best fit. Gaz
cheers Gaz, i usually buy UK size XXL which is about 50 chest, would go for the UK version if you could put the snaps on the male way which i believe you said before was possible
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Hi Merv

When you order the coat mention in the comments box that you want male fastening.

cheers
merv

Post by merv »

pvculike wrote: December 29th, 2017, 8:13 am Hi Merv

When you order the coat mention in the comments box that you want male fastening.

cheers
thanks, will do