A Christmas Present to Myself

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
pvclovering

A Christmas Present to Myself

Post by pvclovering »

Last week I sent for a black transparent fashion mac from pvculike, to replace the one I had let go. Thought I deserved to buy myself a present. It arrived a couple of days ago. I love wearing it already!
Anyone else planning to buy PVC for Christmas, or have already done so?
raincoatboy

Re: A Christmas Present to Myself

Post by raincoatboy »

I won a pul reversible super shiny raincoat from plasticshop on Ebay. I can't wait to get it in the mail.
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Can’t wait for guy Cotten yellow jacket to arrive which i ordered the weekend
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

I've ordered a long AJ PVC raincoat and overtrousers from Waterproofs4You so looking forward to those arriving but it will be after Christmas
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

My unlined rubber wader suit just arrived from China today, only £76 on AliExpress, exactly the same thing was £127 on ebay, it pays to shop around!
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: December 7th, 2017, 12:57 pm My unlined rubber wader suit just arrived from China today, only £76 on AliExpress, exactly the same thing was £127 on ebay, it pays to shop around!
or to sell on ebay, enjoy your purchase
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

Was it something like this Kinky-In-Scotland? The seller added fitted gloves for me for $5 so I paid a few pennies less than £77 inclusive. The gloves make it totally waterproof (apart from the face obviously) so I can sleep in it without leaks. Unfortunately they're also a bit 'industrial' which prevents anything like using the computer easily which is a shame as it rules out wearing all day at home, but I'll be having some more fun in it over Xmas.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Black-P ... 42330.html
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

sergiouk wrote: December 10th, 2017, 1:28 pm Was it something like this Kinky-In-Scotland? The seller added fitted gloves for me for $5 so I paid a few pennies less than £77 inclusive. The gloves make it totally waterproof (apart from the face obviously) so I can sleep in it without leaks. Unfortunately they're also a bit 'industrial' which prevents anything like using the computer easily which is a shame as it rules out wearing all day at home, but I'll be having some more fun in it over Xmas.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Black-P ... 42330.html
Yes, that's the one I've got, it's going to need a good going over with shiner though, but it feels really nice to wear.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I won a glass clear pvc sauna suit from plasticshop on eBay. It was worn by the very naked and beautiful Jes in a photoshoot.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

I bought a nice lightweight dark green Rains mackintosh in a Black Friday sale. The fit is a bit spare but the weather has been too cold to try it outdoors yet.