Hello everyone!

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
RainyDee

Hello everyone!

Post by RainyDee »

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello and well done to Paul for the great looking updated forum. My name on the old forum was DundeeDavie, but as I use RainyDee on other sites I thought I would bring my username here into line. There will hopefully be a new website online soon for members to use as a social network where you can share pictures, videos and experiences. My knowledge of building websites is absolute zilch, so its getting done one tutorial chapter at a time! If I ever get it going, the Rainwear Fetish Society site will be added to the links page here on the forum.

Update!

After a week of trying my best to get my head round the Drupal 6 CMS software I think I was finally getting somewhere! Then, just when I was starting to feel a but smug about how I was doing, along comes a hurdle that couldn't be overcome! It seems my hosting service couldn't alter some fundimental settings on the server (php.ini) to allow me to use my site for video, which is what I wanted to base the site around, so I've scrapped the whole idea, I'll stick to xtube for my videos and webshots for my pictures.