where to buy real rubber rainwear now

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
olympic

where to buy real rubber rainwear now

Post by olympic »

i posted on saturday about the classic real rubber rainwear sold by the condor brand through grainger, zoro, and sustainable supply.i am sure there are other web-sites.......the prices are very reasonable for a long yellow rubber raincoat, jacket, pants, and hoods. all of these items could be bought for well under 100$ USD PER ITEM. the long rubber raincoat is typical of the classic weatherite yellow rubber raincoat complete with cape vent on back.

RKD RUBBER has a large selection of REAL RUBBER raincoats/parkas/sheets, and other rubber products, prices are very reasonable and item can be custom made at a small additional cost.

i plant to launch a website after Chriatmas for RKD products in the USA and other countries.

let me know what you think about these products. they are a rubber raincoat enthusiast's dream.
rubnylon2

Re: where to buy real rubber rainwear now

Post by rubnylon2 »

I have found that the best supplier of rubber and rubberised mackintoshes is Weather Vain who now only operate a web based service. They also supply many other items in rubber and rubberised materials. Hamilton Classic Rainwear also make the most fabulous rubberised mackintoshes and these are slightly less expensive than Weather Vain. I have experienced RKD but not extensively but I certainly enjoyed wearing one of their creations very much, I did however find the quality a little to be desired.
gingerling

Post by gingerling »

I’m desperate to buy a rubber mackintosh for my wife but I simply can’t afford £350!
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Try "Hamilton Classics Rainwear". They are cheaper than Weathervain but only about about 100 GBP off.

Anyway good luck with your purchase.
olympic

Post by olympic »

rkd rubber has many styles of RUBBER RAINWEAR....... the other sites i mentioned are more industrial but the one rubber raincoat looks like the classic weatherite.
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

Hello,i think this is a good idea. Rubber / Latex is a superior material. and such capes are superior.
PVC is sexy.
olympic

Post by olympic »

if you check out rkd web site it has been updated with all new rainwear all rubber and in many different styles!
olympic

Post by olympic »

if you check out rkd web site it has been updated with all new rainwear all rubber and in many different styles!
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

So tell me please. What is the RKD website. I've checked and I've checked but it seems to be missing as far as I can tell.
olympic

Post by olympic »

its rkd rubber various raincoats and parkas, even has children's rubber rainwear, and rubber sheets, exercise clothing/ also condor rubber rain coats at grainger, zoro and sustainable supply.

rkd rubber rainwear are made of natural rubber